• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Headphones

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I'm in the market (sorta) for a new pair of headphones. I'm looking for comfort, something that can take a decent beating due to travel, nothing too expensive, doesn't require an extra set of batteries and I don't care about noise reduction. I should also say I've had bad luck with Sony, and I'd rather not give them anymore money.

I've had my eye on Skull Candy's Icon series, but Panda has already told me that he's had bad luck with Skull Candy. Does anyone else have experience with them? Or can recommend some?

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Well Gentoo; for a mere 16 bucks and a handful of loose change, inclusive of postage and packing, you (yes you!) can be the proud owner of a pair of Sennheiser CX-300's!

Amazon.com: Sennheiser CX300-B Earbuds (Black): Electronics

Included are six ear-hearing-things, bits-o'-wire and a sticking-into-other-things-thing.

I'm a bit of an audiophile in my spare time, and for that price I can definitely recommend them. They're pretty darn rugged, and the sound quality is right up there with many sets that are thrice the price. The only possible issue I can see is that they're canalphones. Now, I'd marry these type of sets if it wasn't prohibited by the laws of God and man, but I know many people tend to squick at them.

In any case, the choice... Is yours. ;)

I like the sound quality of philips headphones I usually use the ear gear ones, but I have their SHN5500, for when I'm not walking about, good sound quality and last fairly long , I change from time to time and have currently got JVC inner ear ones, which are awful, and block your ear completely when you are wearing them, rendering you effectively deaf, the jack isn't at an angle either which I think makes the wires kink and lose connection quickly.