• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New here and shouting out a big HEY!

lizskid

BANNED
Welcome to the land of the best smilies and best people around! I hope you like what you find here...

oops...forgot the adoration...shoot...:bow:

Wait, maybe I can do better....:takeabow:

C1 and I take turns djing the Friday night dances....you name 'em, we play 'em!
7419.gif

Just watch out for the disco ball...it can be deadly.

Don't I know your brother John?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Jane Doe said:
Here because I'm interested. I promise I won't point and laugh. )(
Jane Doe said:
Out loud.
Much.
:p

But I certainly wouldn't point and laugh over religious issues. That's just wrong.
:no:

Oh, and lovin' the smilies.

The adoration may begin now.
I like you already, Jane Doe! You've got a great sense of humor and a wonderful attitude. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Maybe I've actually found a family I won't be the black sheep in.
Nobody's a black sheep here! Ummm... on the other hand, maybe we all are! :) In either case, I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Jane Doe

Hema said:
Don't worry, distant neighbours have heard my screams from the days when my dad used to scare me with dead cockroaches. :D

~shudder~
At least they weren't live ones.
I have a phobia of anything with more than 4 legs that's all wiggly n' squirmy and .. gleh.

Jane Doe

lizskid said:
Welcome to the land of the best smilies and best people around! I hope you like what you find here...

So far, I'm lovin' it. And happy there's a limit to smilies in messages, or my posts would never end.

lizskid said:
oops...forgot the adoration...shoot...:bow:

Wait, maybe I can do better....:takeabow:

Better late than never.. and better is much better. Thank you! All adoration is much welcomed, appreciated and returned. :hugehug:

lizskid said:
C1 and I take turns djing the Friday night dances....you name 'em, we play 'em!

Just watch out for the disco ball...it can be deadly.

Erm.. yeah.. still not gettin' what the Friday night dances are.. my blonde roots must be showin'.

lizskid said:
Don't I know your brother John?

Quite possibly - but he prefers to remain anonymous. :)

Jane Doe

Katzpur said:
I like you already, Jane Doe! You've got a great sense of humor and a wonderful attitude. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Aww.. T'anks! I'm sure you'll be hearing quite a bit from me. Some days, ya just can't shut me up - and I'll need a gentle reminder: Silence is golden..but duct tape is silver. ;)

Katzpur said:
Nobody's a black sheep here! Ummm... on the other hand, maybe we all are! :) In either case, I'm sure you'll fit right in.

:sheep: ... erm.. close enough.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Jane,

You haven't told us what your religion is (or isn't). Believe me, it won't matter what you say. We're open to absolutely everything here.

Ðanisty

JD!:hugehug:

And now for the adoration...:bow:

It's so good to see you here! Read all of Sunstone's posts...you'll love his sense of humor. ;)

See I knew you guys would love it here. Don't you think we should try to do a link exchange with LM? The thing you gotta watch around here is the swearing...lol...or I might just have to give you a warning! :D

Jane Doe

Katzpur said:
Jane,

You haven't told us what your religion is (or isn't). Believe me, it won't matter what you say. We're open to absolutely everything here.

I'm sure you are. :) After all, what would a religious forum be without diversity??

I don't really have a "religion" per say. Closest we could come to giving it a title would be eclectic pagan with strains of a little bit of everything.

Jane Doe

Ðanisty said:
Ðan!! :hug:

Ðanisty said:
And now for the adoration...:bow:

LOL Thank you.

Ðanisty said:
It's so good to see you here! Read all of Sunstone's posts...you'll love his sense of humor.

I will absolutely look at his stuff!

Ðanisty said:
See I knew you guys would love it here. Don't you think we should try to do a link exchange with LM? The thing you gotta watch around here is the swearing...lol...or I might just have to give you a warning!

A link exchange would be awesome!! Calamity would defnitely benefit from this place.

And I've been very good so far. Haven't uttered a single questionable word. Time n' a place for everything. LOL 'Sides.. if I get the urge to utter here.. there's always the SMILIES!