• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

new here/Earth Survey project

jeremyjtaylor

Hello,
I just recently joined the forums, and wanted to briefly introduce myself. My name is Jeremy and I live in upstate NY. I have a degree in wildlife biology, and have worked as a zookeeper, wildlife biologist, and ecologist/environmental educator. I am very interested in different religions and cultures from around the world, and the intersection between religion, culture, and the environment. For the last several months I have been conducting a brief survey of personal views regarding the environment. If any of you would like to answer my survey (it is only 5 questions long), please let me know, and I will gladly send you a copy. The more the merrier!

Regards,
Jeremy
[email protected]

Mike182

Flaming Queer
welcome to the forums!

i'm happy to answer your quests, you can email me at [email protected] :) (although, it might be a day or two before i reply to it, things are a bit busy at the moment!)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste and welcome! I hope that you stay with us!

My email is chibi feathers (at symbol)gmail .com (All one word) (Hoping that evades the spam gobblers.)

Bishka

Veteran Member
Hello!

I'm LDS and live in the state of Idaho. Go ahead and message me with the survery and I will fill it out for you!

jeremyjtaylor

Just a quick update about my project- I have gotten more than 320 replies back so far, from all over the world. They are being posted to my blog as I get them and I am still accepting responses, so if anyone is interested, let me know!

Thanks,
Jeremy

Te Deum

Roman Catholic Seminarian
Even though I am greatly devoted to the preservation of nature, I am not a pagan as God alone is to be worshiped. I would be interested in discussing this in greater detail.

Welcome

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
blue_script.gif

jeremyjtaylor

For those of you who are interested, I wanted to give you a brief update about my Earth Survey project. To date I have gotten back more than 500 responses to my questionnaire, which I am continuing to post on my blog for now, although at some point I would like to do something more with the results, such as a book or documentary. I continue to accept results, as this is basically an on-going project, and to help make it easier for people to participate, I have created an online version of the survey. For anyone who has not taken part and would like to, you can submit your answers to my questionnaire at the link in my signature. I am hoping that by making the survey available online, I will greatly increase participation in the project, which I have been working on for more than 3 years now. Feel free to forward this to others who you think might be interested. I am really interested in getting responses from a wide cross-section of society, and am interested in the interactions between society/culture, religion, and nature/the environment. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or comments you would like to share, and I would welcome your responses to my questionnaire if you have not already taken part.

Thanks,
Jeremy