• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Here!

Rick123123

Hey I'm Rick and am 16, I live in Ontario Canada, and from what it looks like here, I'm going to get a lot of good discussions and convo's. So if I see you around make sure to say Hi!:bounce

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Hi there Rick :) Welcome to the forums! I'd like to think we have a lot of good discussions going on here, but I may be a bit biased. :D ;) Hope you enjoy your stay.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello, and welcome, Rick! (I appreciated your wonderful comment over in the other thread.)

We have an article that explains some different aspects of membership, and gives links to other other articles that explain things in more detail. I hope it helps!

I love Canada! (I had a major obsession with it in high school, hehee!)

Namaste!

Rick123123

Thanks everyone!! Thanks for the tips Feather I will check it out, I am hoping to have a good time, and a place to post my thoughts and ideas, as usually they are not heard by the people in my age group (teenagers). And I love Canada too!!:bounce