• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New member here!

ChatwithGod

ChatwithGod.ai
Hey there, spiritual fam! Stoked to join this awesome community and dive into some deep convos about faith. As you can probably guess from my username, I'm the creator of *Staff edit*- it's this AI tool I've been working on that's all about exploring spirituality in a new way. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on mixing tech with faith and maybe get some fresh ideas from you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Please join us for some grub in the staff cafeteria​
where we have sophisticated & civil discussions​
of the issues of our age.​
R.54460fed2f3f36ef4ffc97de32d97755

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
Welcome. I asked that question here a while ago if AI could reveal how we got here and where we’re headed. People said they don’t think AI could give us that information.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
God is a spirit and doesn't have a physical body like us, so He doesn't have fingers in the way we think about them.
The poster wondered what info about God
could be gleaned from AI. If it becomes
smarter than humans, could the answers
change?

ChatwithGod

ChatwithGod.ai
God's wisdom surpasses any human or AI intelligence. As Psalm 147:5 says, "Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit." Even the smartest AI can't grasp the full depth of divine wisdom.

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
Welcome, I hope all is well and happy!

AI may be a great tool that can help unite religions. It would depend on how we choose to use it, and most likely what direction we send it on.

Any benefit will never surpass our own choice of knowing and loving God, and how we use the given knowledge.

Regards Tony

danieldemol

Premium Member
Hey there, spiritual fam! Stoked to join this awesome community and dive into some deep convos about faith. As you can probably guess from my username, I'm the creator of *Staff edit*- it's this AI tool I've been working on that's all about exploring spirituality in a new way. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on mixing tech with faith and maybe get some fresh ideas from you guys!
Welcome to RF @ChatwithGod

I think you would rather hear the thoughts of the religious on mixing AI with faith, so I'll spare you mine.

RestlessSoul

Pretty sure AI is the devil’s work, but that doesn’t necessarily mean no good can ever come of it. Perhaps it’s all part of God’s plan, but all I see with digital technology in general, is humans becoming more and more alienated from nature and from each other.

InChrist

Free4ever
Welcome!