• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Member - Ibrahimic

IbnUmmah

Sometimes even war and revolution has its place to maintain peace in my view.
Unfortunately what we sometimes think of as maintaining peace can end up being appeasement, sometimes being actively prepared to die for what you believe in, the 'striving' of which you speaks remains as the only viable option. In Islam this is called 'jihad'; however the greatest war is called jihad an nafs, or the greater jihad; the struggle against your own nature. My Latin quote was more as an affirmation of the antiquity of that view. I hope your striving brings you and our world peace.

ajay0

May the Source of Peace, His Grace, and his Blessings be with the Muslim Nation, the Believers, and those who are of the books.

May the light of his unity, the lineage of his law bringers and messengers, his angels and mechanisms of the unseen bring all to recognise his Lordship and status established over the throne as King of Absolute Majesty.

Hi people, just a quick 'Hi' as I just registered.

Please pray for God's grace and blessings be upon us non-muslims and unbelievers too, brother. :):hibiscus:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
May the Source of Peace, His Grace, and his Blessings be with the Muslim Nation, the Believers, and those who are of the books.

May the light of his unity, the lineage of his law bringers and messengers, his angels and mechanisms of the unseen bring all to recognise his Lordship and status established over the throne as King of Absolute Majesty.

Hi people, just a quick 'Hi' as I just registered.
Peace and welcome