• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
Hey eveyone, my name is Todd. I'm a 27 year old that lives with my girlfriend of 4 years in Louisville, KY. I am a Gnostic and a Libertarian, and I love a good debate. I also enjoy video gaming (both CPU and console) and movies as well as playing basketball.

Aqualung

Tasty
Well Hello! Seems like you and I have a lot in common. Actually, only a couple of things. :D I look forward to reading your posts, and I hope you enjoy it here!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello and welcome! If you're a gamer and you don't mind stick figure graphics and silliness, feel free to check out our section for our members playing "Kingdom of Loathing".

If you'd like, we have an article for our newer members, with links helpful links. Please know that you can ask questions at any time, too!

Namaste, if it pleases you!

robtex

Veteran Member
Hey great to meet you Todd. May I ask what motivated you to join a religious debate/discussion forum?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Welcome to the fray, er forum! You will fit right in! I am not sure if that is good or bad, but you will fit right in! :D

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
If I may ask, why the smashing head icon? Are the debates you're used to on the internet not normally very civil, so you think they're frustrating? (Although, if you enjoy debates, that's probably not the case. I'm just curious! :) )

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Todd. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Todd,

Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to seeing your posts; if you need to be shown where the bathroom is, you might like to check out this map............which my Friend Feathers went to great lengths to prepare, for new members.

Hey, have fun, and I look forward to seeing you around...............:D