• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Religious Rap Group - G.O.D.

Atheologian

John Frum
smallergod.jpg

Last edited:

Atheologian

John Frum
Good evening, atheists. I’m here to tell you, that you have it all wrong. I know you do. I know that because I am full of faith. I’m so full of faith it’s coming out of my ears. Why, I was in the bathroom, just a few weeks ago, taking a faith, and I was given the divine inspiration for a new religious rap group called G.O.D. This is an acronym for God Of the Desert, the one true god that encompasses the entire desert. This pretty much sums up the whole Judeo/Christian/Islamic belief system, which is great, because Christianity and Islam come from Judaism anyway. By combining three sacred religions in one, I have discovered a way to shovel faith all over everything! I’m a genuine believer in Allahweh Christ, the holy trinity. The three stooges, if you will. Judaism 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 have come together on one enhanced CD… If this doesn’t scare the faith into you and make a believer, then I’ll eat my own faith.

Our EP is titled: The Old Testament. The photo is the album cover and reverse side, including the track names and a good shot of the group. Thank you for your time, atheists, and may the Lord Allahweh Christ sentence you to eternal torture and damnation in a pit of sulfur and poisonous serpents. Peace be with you.

Faithful servant of the Lords G.O.D.,
Father Abraham aka “Jehova”
(P.S. “Now that’s some good faith, man”)

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
You have misspelled repressed.

Re: Song 11's title -- Foul language is not permitted on the forums unless, of course, you are quoting from Scripture. ;)

Passable graphics, but slightly lame subject matter. Better luck next time.

Atheologian

John Frum
You have misspelled repressed.

Re: Song 11's title -- Foul language is not permitted on the forums unless, of course, you are quoting from Scripture. ;)

Passable graphics, but slightly lame subject matter. Better luck next time.

I didn't misspell anything. It's a uncopywrit photo anyone can find on google. All I did was post it here.
Anyway, the curse word is a form of quote as it refers to a song, and the point isn't the graphics. This is the theological ideas section. The idea is, combining these 3 religions together wouldn't be much different than the religions by themselves.

Last edited:

Atheologian

John Frum
*facepalm*

glad you beat us to it.
you've been needing one of those.

I don't why you think I should be charting my belief system and propogating my own point of view in a debate forum. A debate forum is meant to encourage discussion, persuasion through reason, illustration and imagination. I don't have to wear a nametag and "stay true to my party". You can't just assume because I'm atheist or agnostic that I hate the religious, or want to preach to them, or convert them, or that I like rap music because i posted a silly picture I found that I thought had a certain ring of truth.
You are starting to smell a lot like a troll....
would that be a correct assessment?
You seem too smart to be a troll, maybe you should lighten up a bit.
if I changed my sig, would that make you happy?

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
the point I'm using it to make is that there is very little difference between the three religions.

If people fight and kill eachother over what they perceive to be the differences in their ideologies, I would think that these are some major differences, even if you cannot appreciate them.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
If people fight and kill eachother over what they perceive to be the differences in their ideologies, I would think that these are some major differences, even if you cannot appreciate them.
My guess is that he may have a passing knowledge of Christianity but probably has never opened up a Qur'an or Torah.

Morse

To Extinguish
Atheologian, I recognized this post as a parody.

I never for a second thought your posted material was a real CD. I got the point, but didn't feel the need to seriously comment on it.

Instead I posted what I thought might have been a harmless "Ugh".

And I don't think you should be charting your belief system, you're seeing attacks where there are none. I haven't exactly preached about my beliefs yet, who am I to tell somebody else to preach theirs?

My responses in this thread were in the spirit of the parody, maybe you should lighten up. :).
Or maybe we could just light this entire thread on fire, then we could all lighten up.

EDIT: How did you get so many posts since October 2nd?

Last edited:

Atheologian

John Frum

They aren't fighting about ideologies. They are fighting over land, money, power etc., but religion makes it easy to draw the lines.

Atheologian

John Frum
Atheologian, I recognized this post as a parody.

I never for a second thought your posted material was a real CD. I got the point, but didn't feel the need to seriously comment on it.

Instead I posted what I thought might have been a harmless "Ugh".

And I don't think you should be charting your belief system, you're seeing attacks where there are none. I haven't exactly preached about my beliefs yet, who am I to tell somebody else to preach theirs?

My responses in this thread were in the spirit of the parody, maybe you should lighten up. :).
Or maybe we could just light this entire thread on fire, then we could all lighten up.

EDIT: How did you get so many posts since October 2nd?

:jam: Didnt tink I had a lmit on posts and edits. I misspell werds just like anyone elste. You can't sop me frum fixing them.:computer:

Last edited: