• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Spiritual Seeker

...well, kind of. I don't know if any religion encapsulates what I believe to be true very well. My beliefs are complex to say the least. And vague in a lot of places. I used to call myself an atheist, but I've had to reckon with some intense spiritual experiences I've had in my life that have made me less sure. I'll get into what exactly I think I believe right now in another thread (and my reasons why I think I do, both personal experiential reasons and more cynical deconstructivist reasons), but at this point am still very much in the process of looking and figured this was as good a place as any to do it. ;)

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
... at this point am still very much in the process of looking and figured this was as good a place as any to do it. ;)

That's very interesting .. I notice that you joined the forum in July 2011, but this is apparently your first post..
Are the stats true? Or is there a glitch :)

That's very interesting .. I notice that you joined the forum in July 2011, but this is apparently your first post..
Are the stats true? Or is there a glitch :)

Ha ha, yeah that's true. :) I actually didn't remember joining the forum earlier when I tried to sign up a few days ago, but I guess I must have (I've been in this state of mind for a while, and I've always loved that "we are all born of the dust of stars" quote).

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! :D