• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New to rf =)

tjgillies

Hey!
Name's Alen, I'm 17 years old and live in Vienna.
I used to be muslim but I do not believe in Islam anymore because some stuff that I think are not logical.
So I am basicly atheist but I am looking for a religion what will satisfy me and make my life more fun.
I dont really have hobbys, I used to be a gamer til my parents took my PC.
I'm in a "HTL" right now, its a engineering highschool and my department is electronics and computer science.
I hope to learn exciting stuff here and maybe find the religion I want to be a part of :)
Have you ever heard of the Baha'i faith? You can just wiki it or I can tell you more if interested. We essentially believe in the unity of all religions and the unity of mankind as one global family.

Anthur

Have you ever heard of the Baha'i faith? You can just wiki it or I can tell you more if interested. We essentially believe in the unity of all religions and the unity of mankind as one global family.

It is really similar to Islam. And I actually like the idea to unite all humans in one believe. Maybe all religions are true and the world is just a test to which group you fit, you will be a member of in the afterlife. Maybe :)
I want a religion what proves itself in this world.. I've read about Satanism and they say you can talk to Demons and to souls of dead people... something like that! The only thing I dont like of Satanism is that there is nothing said that you will find peace in Heaven (they call it Hell), just protection. Another thing is that they're a bit racist and stuff.. :p Anyways, I find Witchcraft cool aswell so if a religion is included with that, I am interested in it.

tjgillies

It is really similar to Islam. And I actually like the idea to unite all humans in one believe. Maybe all religions are true and the world is just a test to which group you fit, you will be a member of in the afterlife. Maybe :)
I want a religion what proves itself in this world.. I've read about Satanism and they say you can talk to Demons and to souls of dead people... something like that! The only thing I dont like of Satanism is that there is nothing said that you will find peace in Heaven (they call it Hell), just protection. Another thing is that they're a bit racist and stuff.. [emoji14] Anyways, I find Witchcraft cool aswell so if a religion is included with that, I am interested in it.
It's not so much we believe that all religions are true as much as we believe there is only one religion. We believe that if you believe in God then you belong to his religion. The religion that always was and always will be. The Baha'i faith is really just a covenant that falls inside the religion of God. When you become a Baha'i you place yourself under the covenant of Bahaullah and agree to follow his teachings.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Hey!
I used to be muslim but I do not believe in Islam anymore because some stuff that I think are not logical.
So I am basicly atheist but I am looking for a religion what will satisfy me and make my life more fun.
I'm in a "HTL" right now, its a engineering highschool and my department is electronics and computer science.
I hope to learn exciting stuff here and maybe find the religion I want to be a part of :)

Willkommen, Alen.
welcome aboard

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
Hey!

Welcome to Religious Forums. I did not read past the first post. As an apostate from the Christian religion, I can empathize with your desire to find a substitute for the faith that you have left behind you. When we leave the belief in a personal God who holds us in the palm of his/her hand, it leaves us with uncertainty, a sense of loss, and takes us on a new and exciting journey. It will be interesting to see where this will take you. I wish you peace during your journey.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Hey!
Peace be on you.. Welcome here.
If you are better in German language, ahmadiyyaDOTde might have your asnwers

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey!

G'day and welcome to RF.

Speaking as an atheist, I'd humbly suggest not bothering too much with labels for a while. Just come here and talk and see what strikes your interest.
Call yourself a Seeker, or undecided, or whatever.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
So it is true?

There is a side of me that people do not make fun of?

Would you happen to have his email or something? I need some behavior tips.

I've always thought you had an awesome first name, Luis. Sure, you spell it funny, but...just awesome.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
Hey!

Welcome.