• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New What Are You Eating Thread

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
The last one locked up again you can not post...

I'll start..

Fried cod, cold slaw, potato salad, a peach (which was not a good one) so I ate a pear..(which was a good one)..

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Homemade apple pie and vanilla almond milk for breakfast. The pie is from apples picked by my mom and I. The vanilla almond milk tastes like lucky charms milk. Amazing! I've been trying to do a lactose-free diet the last two weeks for my stomach-aches, and I think it's working. :D

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I'm not currently eating anything, but I will soon attempt (again) to make Tandoori chicken with Naan for dinner.

Let's see how that turns out.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Homemade apple pie and vanilla almond milk for breakfast. The pie is from apples picked by my mom and I. The vanilla almond milk tastes like lucky charms milk. Amazing! I've been trying to do a lactose-free diet the last two weeks for my stomach-aches, and I think it's working. :D
Almond milk is great! The plain almond milk is wonderful for cream sauces on veggies, as well. Broccoli with almond milk cream sauce or cream of broccoli soup with made with almond milk is totally delicious! (with extra magnesium, to boot!)

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Cucumbers tomato's onions sliced mixed with dressing. Black grapes.Grapefruit.

I cheated because I had an "issue" and I ate liver .Beef liver not calf. With onions/

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Mrs. Fu's (local Chinese restaurant's nickname) Hunan chicken, extra spicy, and extra onions. I'll be up half the night but it's well worth it.