• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newbie hello

GayAtheist

Good afternoon from Old Blighty. New member here. Just to say hi to you all and I look forward to interesting discussions, with everyone.

Hope you have all had a great time of year (whether its Christmas, Winterval, Hannukah, etc).

:cold::cold::cold:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Hey,

I just joined yesterday myself but welcome anyway...

Also...If you ever figure out what "frubals" are will you let me in on it. :shout.I've asked and no one will tell me... :no:

Anyway have fun...

Blessings

Dallas

GayAtheist

MidnightBlue,

Thanks for that. I know its not exactly original, but to the point! And "hi" also.

DallasApple,

Hi there. At least we're in the same boat, as newbies.
From what I can work out "frubals" can be found in the top right hand corner of a message box. They look like a small set of scales. From what I can tell, I think its to do with a posters reputation, and I believe you can rate their comment, which in turn will show up as one of the "frubals". I may be wrong of course, this is a pure guess - but good as any, I suppose!

Hope that helps,

GA :rainbow1:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Welcome, GayAtheist!

I used to have relatives in Plymouth, but they all moved to Canada decades ago.

Also...If you ever figure out what "frubals" are will you let me in on it. :shout.I've asked and no one will tell me... :no:
Frubals are a lighthearted rating/reputation point system. If you especially like someone's post, you can click on the icon at the top right of their post (the little balance scales), optionally enter a message and click the button. To see who has fruballed you, click on your User CP on the top bar. There you can see a listing of your latest frubals received, and the comments your fruballers made when they gave them.

The forum software limits how many times you can frubal in one day, and how often you can frubal the same user. If it won't let you frubal someone's post, just go by what the pop-up window says.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Thank You 9/10 Penguin...

It was drivign me a little batty...

Anyway sorry to derail your thread GayAtheist...But at least you will know what a frubal is now too.. :)

Blessings

Dallas

Mike182

Flaming Queer
welcome to the forum friend :rainbow1: we're very LGBT friendly here, and we're also very atheist friendly. actually, we're just very friendly :yes:

GayAtheist

Thanks very much for your replies everyone. Very kind. I hope that I can help promote the friendliness as well.

GA :rainbow1:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Tashe delek and welcome to the forums, GayAtheist! :)

Feel free to explore and/or jump right in to any discussions and debates that are going on right now. To familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations, here they are for you to read at your disposal (although my good friend Buttercup has already shared this bit of info with you *wink*): http://www.religiousforums.com/forum...q_new_faq_item

If you have any questions regarding the policies here, please don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member. We're here to help.

Enjoy your stay at RF. Happy posting!

Peace,
Mystic

kadzbiz

Good afternoon from Old Blighty. New member here. Just to say hi to you all and I look forward to interesting discussions, with everyone.....

As long as you're not black as well.........*giggles* just joking. Don't go jumping on my head just yet. Get to know me first. *Laughs hysterically* Bwah ha ha, I just realised what I wrote in the second sentence!! Ha. Welcome aboard and enjoy the forums.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
myspace-welcome52.gif