• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

newbie here

meee223

Hey everyone. I've been hoping to find a religious forum where I can discuss this subject with people who have different points of view and hopefully not offend anyone. Religion is one of those topics, like politics, where it's so difficult to explain your beliefs or non-beliefs and not get into a heated argument. I really do want to avoid those but I do want to explain why I believe the way I do and ask a lot of questions that in my 50+ years, believe it or not, I have never heard brought up and I don't know why.

I'm just introducing myself here and will find or start a thread where these questions will be appropriate. This post would be way to long if I began asking questions here.

Oh, and I label myself somewhere between agnostic and atheist.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Hello. :D Welcome to the forums. Most people here are pretty nice, and as long as you aren't a jerk, they aren't either. :D I hope you stay around here for a while. :D

.lava

Veteran Member
Hey everyone. I've been hoping to find a religious forum where I can discuss this subject with people who have different points of view and hopefully not offend anyone. Religion is one of those topics, like politics, where it's so difficult to explain your beliefs or non-beliefs and not get into a heated argument. I really do want to avoid those but I do want to explain why I believe the way I do and ask a lot of questions that in my 50+ years, believe it or not, I have never heard brought up and I don't know why.

I'm just introducing myself here and will find or start a thread where these questions will be appropriate. This post would be way to long if I began asking questions here.

Oh, and I label myself somewhere between agnostic and atheist.

hi, welcome to the forum. i would be leaving soon but it is nice to meet someone new.

:)

OutOfTime

yes yes, welcome. funny thing is that i will be a jerk :cool:

might as well start now. meee? your username is narsisstic. and you're a snob (to the person who tries fixing my spelling next).

OutOfTime

eh? i thought you told me you're an english student? it's a novel. ah well they don't teach english literature. he's one of them book characters, in the movie league of gentlemen or something. he has that picture drawn of him, makes the wish that comes true and he stays young and good lookin for the rest of his life while his picture gets older and uglier with every sin he makes.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
index.php

Te Deum

Roman Catholic Seminarian
Hello! I'm a Traditional Roman Catholic seminarian, studying for the priesthood.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Tashe delek and welcome to the forums, meee223! :)

Feel free to explore and/or jump right in to any discussions and debates that are going on right now. To familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations, here they are for you to read at your disposal: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum...q_new_faq_item

If you have any questions regarding the policies here, please don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member. We're here to help.

Enjoy your stay at RF. Happy posting!