• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nihilistic Agnostic

ChrisP

Veteran Member
PureX said:
You're at a difficult time in life. Be patient, you'll be able to live on your own very soon. Remember that your mother has her 'odd proclivities' just as you do. At the moment you're living in her home, and so her proclivities have seniority. But soon you'll be able to live on your own, and then you can live as you want. It's very hard to be patient when you're young. I know. But it's a lesson you may as well learn now, 'cause you'll have to practice it many times in your life.
Many Many Many Many Many.... ad infinitum...

Hell I"m still impatient now, but slowly the lesson is being banged into this thick skull.

Don't worry it'll all be fine!

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
PureX said:
You're at a difficult time in life. Be patient, you'll be able to live on your own very soon. Remember that your mother has her 'odd proclivities' just as you do. At the moment you're living in her home, and so her proclivities have seniority. But soon you'll be able to live on your own, and then you can live as you want. It's very hard to be patient when you're young. I know. But it's a lesson you may as well learn now, 'cause you'll have to practice it many times in your life.
ChirsP said:
Many Many Many Many Many.... ad infinitum...

Hell I"m still impatient now, but slowly the lesson is being banged into this thick skull.

Don't worry it'll all be fine!

I'm sorry, but everyone else in this world is crazy and I'm the only one that doesn't have any odd proclivities. Jk!:p Guess what! I just got off of the phone with one of my sisters and she said that my father may have a job for me doing makeup in Hollywood!:bounce :faint: So that means I might possibly move somewhere in L.A. with my brother sometime between this Summer and Fall. Even if things don't quite work out that way, I plan on moving in with my father anyway. He's actually willing to help me out in life! Who would have thought!?! This calls for some music!:jam: Frubals anyone!?!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
zombieharlot said:
I'm sorry, but everyone else in this world is crazy and I'm the only one that doesn't have any odd proclivities. Jk! Guess what! I just got off of the phone with one of my sisters and she said that my father may have a job for me doing makeup in Hollywood! So that means I might possibly move somewhere in L.A. with my brother sometime between this Summer and Fall. Even if things don't quite work out that way, I plan on moving in with my father anyway. He's actually willing to help me out in life! Who would have thought!?! This calls for some music! Frubals anyone!?!
No but I'll play something thrashy and happy :)... now what to play... thrashy - check.... happy - hmmmmmmmmm I don't seem to have any of that?

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
ChrisP said:
No but I'll play something thrashy and happy :)... now what to play... thrashy - check.... happy - hmmmmmmmmm I don't seem to have any of that?

Oh, come on! I even have happy music!