• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No appetite, weird sleeping habits

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Lately, I don't know what's wrong with me. I try to cook a decent meal, and then by the time I sit down, I don't want to eat it. My cooking isn't horrible, since most dishes are simple (really, how hard is it to make a stir fry). I eat a tiny portion of it, and I can't eat anymore. But, I can eat jell-o, fruit, and crackers all day and never feel full. Which is probably why I never loose any weight.

And, I always seem to wake up tired. If I sleep more than 6 hours, I feel like I haven't slept at all, but if I sleep for 6 or less hours, I wake up feeling energetic, but then by around 3 or 4 I crash really bad.

Can anybody offer any insight?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
It could be emotional. I've been depressed with similiar symptoms. Willamena's suggestion is a good one, you may just need to rid your body of accumulated toxins.

Of course, Lunamoth may be right as well...

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
If it's not pregnancy, you might be depressed. It can mess with your appetite and sleep habits.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
If you're not pregnant get a blood sugar test. You need to eat more protein girl! All that sugar could make you tired and hungry.

Do you want to be pregnant? :D

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
If you're not pregnant get a blood sugar test. You need to eat more protein girl! All that sugar could make you tired and hungry.

I seem to want to eat anything but protein. Even Chineese food. =( Except cheese....

Do you want to be pregnant? :D

Ye Gods no, I'm totally not ready for that. :cover: :faint:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I seem to want to eat anything but protein. Even Chineese food. =( Except cheese....
Yeah, but by eating all that sugar and refined carbs you're contributing to your tiredness and sleep depravity. If cheese sounds good eat it several times a day at least.
Ye Gods no, I'm totally not ready for that. :cover: :faint:
Awww, you'd be a fun mom. Are you late?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Yeah, but by eating all that sugar and refined carbs you're contributing to your tiredness and sleep depravity. If cheese sounds good eat it several times a day at least.
Awww, you'd be a fun mom. Are you late?

Yeah....I should probably take a week or two and eat as little pre-packaged stuff as possible and stick to the basics and then see how I feel. And, get an EPT :eek:

As far as I know I'm not late, but I don't normally keep track of it. I'm sensing the onset of PMS, but I've been having this problem for more then 3 weeks now so didn't think that was the cause.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I probably shouldn't say this but, I just got kinda excited at the prospect of you being pregnant. :run:

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I probably shouldn't say this but, I just got kinda excited at the prospect of you being pregnant. :run:

OMG, you're the 5th person to tell me that in the last few months. What is it with my friends and wanting me to have babies?! Are you people sadists? I sing stupid songs to my cats, for God's sake!

:biglaugh:

BTW, I hope that's an offer to come babysit, lol

nutshell

Lately, I don't know what's wrong with me. I try to cook a decent meal, and then by the time I sit down, I don't want to eat it. My cooking isn't horrible, since most dishes are simple (really, how hard is it to make a stir fry). I eat a tiny portion of it, and I can't eat anymore. But, I can eat jell-o, fruit, and crackers all day and never feel full. Which is probably why I never loose any weight.

And, I always seem to wake up tired. If I sleep more than 6 hours, I feel like I haven't slept at all, but if I sleep for 6 or less hours, I wake up feeling energetic, but then by around 3 or 4 I crash really bad.

Can anybody offer any insight?

guilt?

depression?

lunamoth

Will to love
On second thought it is probably the stress of being a mod here at RF. You cook to take your mind off the inane conversations here, but the upset stomach of all these silly and outrageous posts takes away your appetite. :D