• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No appetite, weird sleeping habits

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
IB-vitamins help with metabolism and energy. If you are not eating a lot of meat you might be slightly B-12 deprived (vegetarians have this problem).
No we don't. A balanced vegetarian diet can have enough B-12, and if it doesn't, you can get it through plant sources.

Booko

Deviled Hen
I'm going to be cleaning out my fridge and cabinets this weekend, so I think next time I go grocery shopping I will plan on getting mostly meat and produce, and stuff to make some tasty whole grain veggie bread, and some nuts to snack on. I've got a whole lot of popcorn kernels, so if I really start craving snacky carbs, I'll have that and combine it with some nuts. Is yogurt an OK substitute for cottage cheese? I like yogurt (the kind with fruit) much better.

The yogurt with fruit is laced with sugar. It's not much better than a candy bar, sorry. :(

Toss in some berries in the unsweetened kind, though, and that may do. I never cared for plain yogurt either, but blueberries or raspberries made it fine.

For carbs, you could try some whole wheat pita bread with hummus or babaganoush, or Ak Mak crackers are whole wheat and yummy -- have them with a piece of cheese or some natural peanut butter. Also there are gluten-free Nut Thins, which are mighty tasty. I always liked the almond ones best.

(I don't know if there's a Whole Foods near you, but the 365 brand peanut butter, so I'm told by many people, is superior to all other natural brands. Hey, even my kids eat it, so it can't be bad.)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Sorry to disappoint you all. No llama baby. :p
Booooooo! :( :D

Ok, so if you're not feeling better after a week of eating good, go get a blood sugar test done. Does diabetes run in your family by chance?

On the vitamin making you nauseous point...make sure you have food in your stomach before you take one. :yes: Or else any vitamin could make you feel like puking.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Have someone check your blood sugar level. You might have type 2 diabetes.

My first impression was your clinically depressed.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Have someone check your blood sugar level. You might have type 2 diabetes.

My first impression was your clinically depressed.

I doubt it's diabetes, but I ask about it when I go to the doc. I'm overdue for a checkup anyway.

Depression seems a likely possibility, but I'm hoping it's my bad diet.