• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Secret Agenda Here

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
It’s well known here that I believe God created all of existence around 1979. That aside, I do ask a lot of scientific questions here because I’m genuinely interested in science. I like to find out why God made existence the way he did. Nothing more. However, some people here like to think I have this secret agenda. That’s far from the case.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Gods and science don't mix and while evidence for gods doesn't exist it will stay the same

However if you, or someone provides testable evidence that can be verified then that will be considered.

Until then, trying to involve god is science is doomed to failure.

We Never Know

No Slack
It’s well known here that I believe God created all of existence around 1979. That aside, I do ask a lot of scientific questions here because I’m genuinely interested in science. I like to find out why God made existence the way he did. Nothing more. However, some people here like to think I have this secret agenda. That’s far from the case.
Just out of curiosity, how do you explain things before 1979?

GoodAttention

You certainly are an open book Jimstar.