• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

not another atheist

WanderLust

Inquisitive One
An atheist? Man the harpoons! Sharpen your pichforks! It's the devil!

All kidding aside, welcome! Run as rampant as your heart desires!

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
This place is for all kinds except Songbirds. We don't allow no Songbirds here. If you see a Songbird, please report her to the authorities.

If anyone named "Sunstone" asks about me, tell him I flew south. That always works.

javajo

Hi. Sorry, I am a boring Christian, but welcome to RF. I hope you find something fun to do in Phoenix besides this.

Thank you. This definitely seems like a friendly forum. All I can say about Phoenix is that it seems to have no idea what November is all about... :p

I keep trying to go outside with a jacket on; which lasts to the end of the driveway. I'm sure I'll figure it out. ;)

cablescavenger

Hello! I'm bored. ;)

I'm staying with my cousin in this desert wasteland until February; seemed like a good idea to get away from New England this time of year, this is what I get for thinking...

Phoenix is boring and full of xtians; I'm an atheist and not quiet about it. Heard about this forum from a friend of my cuz...

Is it true that this place runs rampant with atheists? Otherwise, I might have hafta be a rampant atheist. :D
Atheists abound. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks again. I don't know if it is just me - because I really do not like religion - or if some posters are as offensive as they appear. This is not an insult, I can be offensive as the next human being; it is mere speculation as to the group dynamic.

jasonwill2

Oh noes another rampant atheist! :cover:

Just remember you cannot be descriptive about eating babies unless you are in the Atheist DIR. Most of the subjects there are about satanism because atheism and satanism are the same and love eating babies. Not that I have opened it because I prefer to be apart of atheist so I do not get possesed by it.

Joke aside :p

Welcome and blessings :yes:

edit:

Trully addicting indeed :eek: (had to confirm it)

Welcome again :D

That's not funny my people have been accused of and killed for supposedly doing things like that. It is no joking matter, Satanists have been killed for such misconceptions the world over. Please remove the joke, and I will remove this post in suit as soon as I can (I actually need to go atm).

EDIT:

Now that I am able to read the post in better lighting (I was on my laptop), I see that I misread the post and may of overreacted some. I originally read it as being satire about atheism, atheistic Satanism (which really exists, the Church of Satan for example), and Satanism in general. I realized it was intended at certain attitudes against atheism, but I read it as being at the expense of Satanism.

I apologize if I over-reacted. I live in in area that is really Christian and fairly (bot not overtly) intolerant of things out of the norm. It is enough for me to personally warrant not leaving home armed and keep the West Virginia Hate Crimes Hotline's number handy. Before I knew the inherent risks of being a Satanist, I told my family, and my father has at least told 3 non family members and asked them to "pray for me", all of whom go to the Church in the town where I earned a "rep" years ago due to a stupid incident that grew into its own myth. (thankfully I do not live in that town anymore). Also some old friends I also told stupidly at one point or another, So the idea of being beaten up isn't fantasy to me.

Anyway, sorry to derail the topic, welcome. I'm new myself, so I really do not know how diverse the place is, but it appears that there are a good bit of atheists.

Last edited:

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the forum!

You're an atheist? Pfft...
42773d1321940674-welcome-droid-4-forum-uploadfromtaptalk1321940664511.jpg

Everyone knows atheists don't exist. There is evidence of my existence :D

Thanks! Not regular in my posting; and if I remember to look where a link will take me before actually clicking on it and going someplace I don't want to be - like theology - I'm less likely to encounter offensive posting.

And yeah, it's me. The "*****' stereotype often applies... I know, I'm setting the cause of feminism back. :p

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Welcome to the RF. This forum has so many different religions from all around the world and we actually allow the members to debate politics and religion here.

On the surface it sounds like a recipe for disaster, but it actually works much better than you might think.

Have fun and enjoy!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
That's not funny my people have been accused of and killed for supposedly doing things like that. It is no joking matter, Satanists have been killed for such misconceptions the world over. Please remove the joke, and I will remove this post in suit as soon as I can (I actually need to go atm).

EDIT:

Now that I am able to read the post in better lighting (I was on my laptop), I see that I misread the post and may of overreacted some. I originally read it as being satire about atheism, atheistic Satanism (which really exists, the Church of Satan for example), and Satanism in general. I realized it was intended at certain attitudes against atheism, but I read it as being at the expense of Satanism.

I apologize if I over-reacted. I live in in area that is really Christian and fairly (bot not overtly) intolerant of things out of the norm. It is enough for me to personally warrant not leaving home armed and keep the West Virginia Hate Crimes Hotline's number handy. Before I knew the inherent risks of being a Satanist, I told my family, and my father has at least told 3 non family members and asked them to "pray for me", all of whom go to the Church in the town where I earned a "rep" years ago due to a stupid incident that grew into its own myth. (thankfully I do not live in that town anymore). Also some old friends I also told stupidly at one point or another, So the idea of being beaten up isn't fantasy to me.

Anyway, sorry to derail the topic, welcome. I'm new myself, so I really do not know how diverse the place is, but it appears that there are a good bit of atheists.

You should be proud, not ashamed, of your baby eating heritage. We atheists/agnostics have better recipes, though. Gotta prepare them like lobster.

jasonwill2

You should be proud, not ashamed, of your baby eating heritage. We atheists/agnostics have better recipes, though. Gotta prepare them like lobster.

But your recepies all call for processed ingredients and are full of fats and additives. Us Satanists take the puppies right off the farm and just prepare the right there. I will not buy into your consumerism idea of puppy slaying and baby meat. A real apostate would only eat organic children and kill organic puppies!

This joke is going in a really weird direction 0.o