• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not really, no.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
anyways glad to hear you have figured something so important out

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Oh, look, that made things worse. Have more pills.

For 10 years. We sped up the timetable for getting me off my 19 daily pills when my skin started bleaching cotton.

allfoak

Alchemist
Oh, look, that made things worse. Have more pills.

For 10 years. We sped up the timetable for getting me off my 19 daily pills when my skin started bleaching cotton.

There ought to be a law.

commonsen.jpg

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Well, it ought to count as malpractice, anyway. I'm not a fan of legislating treatment options.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
What, me leaving?

Quite the contrary - you're one of the reasons I decided to give it another go. Missed you. :)

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Yeah we all know it was @Revoltingest who chased her away!
Mod drama, and that's all I wish to say on the matter.

Hiya, @Draka.

You might like to know, I recently decided to reclaim the neopagan label, despite my extreme deviations from (as close as we get to) standard theology.

Was the BSG awesomeness on my behalf, or a signature? Having some issues with the new layout.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Now that's a very long story, with several roller coasters.

The biggest bombshell is that my psychologist and I figured out that basically every diagnosis I'd ever had, with the sole exception of PTSD, was bunk. The actual cause of all the other "mental health issues?" The inappropriate psychotropics that lazy doctors spent 10 years pumping into me.

So, that was big.

Want me to go and pinch somebody's nose for you? I'd totally do it. Like, right now, I'd totally do it.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Hello again.....
I've changed my avatar from a rising sun to this (rather small!) guard-dog so you might not remember me, but I remember you. :)

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Welcome back aboard :D

Hey man, it's been a while, I missed you!

Just kidding... I'm relatively new here and probably don't know you :)