• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ok Let's Have a Christian Q & A Thread

Bereanz

Thanks for the detailed reply, Bereanz, I will consider it further.
Just for more accuracy, I asked since posting and we think it was a Minister from the Methodist Church (Not a Vicar). I wish I had access to his quotations/slides of the scripture.

PS: Spelling of Vicar corrected :eek:

Your very welcome, it was a very reasonable question to ask given that the correct answer is fundamental to the Christian Biblical faith and as such we believe the correct understanding of Jesus Christ is fundamental to the eternal security of every human being on earth. It warrants a detailed response. Hopefully I made it clear enough to help you consider it in a useful beneficial way.

God bless you.

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North
the second comming:

Do christians beleive jesus is going to descend through the clouds from heaven and take christians to heaven with him to enjoy eternal life ever after and destroy everyone else on earth?

Last edited:

Twiglet04

2) Does anyone know a site or book which gives a good high level overview of the different Christian Denominiations? I would like to understand Anglican, Baptist and Catholicism for example.

Try Wiki! (Wiki= font of all knowledge)