• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Old Conflict

Jimmy

Veteran Member
The more I become educated in the conflict in Gaza, the more I begin to see that it’s not about some land grabs that the Palestinians are angry about or the oppression. The more you study it the more you begin to see that it goes back to when Israel became a nation which was given to them by an outside country. From that point on Palestinians did not want Jewish people in their country. So the conflict goes back to this. Palestinians basically don’t want Israelis in their country at all.

The Palestinians should’ve been asked if it was OK that Jewish people came to their land when they were being exterminated in Europe, but that never happened unfortunately.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It goes back even further to a start of Jews moving to the region in the early 1900's. And given the incessant wars in the region going back much earlier, the seeds could be said to have been planted many centuries earlier.

InChrist

Free4ever
The more I become educated in the conflict in Gaza, the more I begin to see that it’s not about some land grabs that the Palestinians are angry about or the oppression. The more you study it the more you begin to see that it goes back to when Israel became a nation which was given to them by an outside country. From that point on Palestinians did not want Jewish people in their country. So the conflict goes back to this. Palestinians basically don’t want Israelis in their country at all.

The Palestinians should’ve been asked if it was OK that Jewish people came to their land when they were being exterminated in Europe, but that never happened unfortunately.
From my understanding and research, there were always Jews living in the land. The Jews who immigrated there from Europe paid exorbitant prices to buy land form the Arab people who lived there, who willingly sold their land and accepted the money from Jewish buyers. Also, did you know that during World War II, Britain had a volunteer brigade known as "The Palestinian Brigade." It was made up entirely of Jews (Arabs fought on the side of Hitler). There was the Palestinan Symphony Orchestra, which was a Jewish orchestra, and the "Palestinian Post," which was a Jewish newspaper.
As late as the 1950s, Arabs refused to be called Palestinians and declared that if there were such people, they were Jews!

If you believe and understand the biblical scriptures then you realize that the land was designed to belong to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; the Jewish people, forever.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
From my understanding and research, there were always Jews living in the land. The Jews who immigrated there from Europe paid exorbitant prices to buy land form the Arab people who lived there, who willingly sold their land and accepted the money from Jewish buyers. Also, did you know that during World War II, Britain had a volunteer brigade known as "The Palestinian Brigade." It was made up entirely of Jews (Arabs fought on the side of Hitler). There was the Palestinan Symphony Orchestra, which was a Jewish orchestra, and the "Palestinian Post," which was a Jewish newspaper.
As late as the 1950s, Arabs refused to be called Palestinians and declared that if there were such people, they were Jews!

If you believe and understand the biblical scriptures then you realize that the land was designed to belong to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; the Jewish people, forever.
Interesting

Jimmy

Veteran Member

One thing remains certain. It’s time for Palestinians and Jews to cast blame aside and start living in peace together. There is no other way forward.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Who, precisely, would you have asked?
Who knows. Maybe it was fine for Great Britain to carve out Israel for Jews. Some people say it was ok while others don’t. One thing remains certain. It’s time for Palestinians and Jewsto cast blame aside and start living in peace with one another. That I do know and no one here on this debate forum can tell me otherwise or refute that fact.

It was basically done without their consent like a rape! The British acted like pimps from the beginning if you read the history

Jimmy

Veteran Member
It was basically done without their consent like a rape! The British acted like pimps from the beginning if you read the history
That’s what I understand it to be. But one thing remains certain the only way forward is for Palestinians and Jews to cast aside blame and start living together in peace. There can be no way forward and no one here can refute that fact.