• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ominous wave of Yemen arrests raises alarm

I don't know that the Muslim Brotherhood is Masonic. My own brother joined the local Masonic lodge many years ago (thinking it would aid him in his career), but I don't think he's very active in it anymore.

I'm not sure how we or the British benefit from it, though. Both Britain and the US seem to be at a crossroads and in a bit of a quagmire in both international and domestic politics. I can't speak for Britain, but I know many in the US are getting tired of this nonsense and sending their countrymen to these far-off places to die. Perhaps during the Cold War, there might have been some indirect benefit in keeping the region from falling into Soviet hands, but nowadays, there's no reason to be getting mixed up in the region.

The British got the Arabians to help take down the competition, the Ottoman Empire. That's a gain.

They have access to unlimited, almost, oil and control of the Muslim Holy Land through the House of Saud, who they use TO control S.A.

It pleases their Zionist masters the Rothschilds and their heirs, who control the Central Bank of England and the F.R. to boot.

A bunch more stuff I am sure do they get out of it. But these are the obvious things.

This is a coincidence.

I am watching the show What on Earth?, it uses satellite images to spot oddities on the face of the earth and discusses them. They spend a disproportionate amount of time in the deserts of the Arabian and Mesopotamian areas as (I have even heard scientists claim desert sandstorms that are naturally occurring disasters in S.A. are fulfillment of Bible prophecy they don't actually quote or even cite the location of, I mean scientists for crying out loud) it is but...

They spotted a drone base on the border of Saudi Arabia and Yemen, which as they put it obviously the government denies, "But we all know...no intelligence agencies are going to admit to anything." At least anything still in operation.

I imagine they use it to quiet rebellions in Yemen that they call terrorism but is revolution being prevented. I don't think Yemen is a happy place for anyone.

And obviously you can strike anywhere in the Middle East from S.A. using a drone, having a base for them their is essential I would also imagine, to keeping the Middle East from escaping its octopus like hold, the Western nations involved and the House of Saud.

Essential to the devastation of many populated cities in Syria, that have been reduced to rubble. The pictures are disturbing as @#$&.

Because the civil war is really just Russia pitting Assad vs the Syrian rebels who are actually fighters on behalf of America and not all Syrian residents.

It is either a war between Russia and America by proxy, a la Afghanistan in the 1980s, or both are working together with Assad to destroy Syria and divide it up with Israel (who just has their hands in every pie, especially when it involves the mythical Biblical Israel under Solomon which goes to the Euphrates).

Because it certainly was not in the best interests of the Syrian civilian population to declare civil war.

Who does benefit?

Always the question to ask.

Almost always has the same answer in situations like.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Yeah these guys are freaking weirdos like most Masons. I don't care how many hospitals they build for PR, great that people get helped but that is not why they do it. They have a lot to hide and what better way to hide than behind charity?

As for this...weirdness, I really don't understand why they need tiny cars, are they clowns by day?

When they drink the blood of the unbaptised babies, they use those crazy straws that twist and loop.