• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On Evolution & Creation

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
Would Jesus been unaware of Genesis and uneducated on that book? If I quote Shakespeare does that mean that what Shakespeare wrote is now fact? That is the logic you are employing here.

Where does Jesus quote Genesis that is demonstrable evidence that science has it wrong?
I am not saying what is right or wrong, it's all just information wherever it comes from.

You feel some information is more reliable than other information, don't you?

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
Would Jesus been unaware of Genesis and uneducated on that book? If I quote Shakespeare does that mean that what Shakespeare wrote is now fact? That is the logic you are employing here.

Where does Jesus quote Genesis that is demonstrable evidence that science has it wrong?
Would it be okay to ask you a question, when I get one?

Dan From Smithville

These are not the droids you're looking for. O-WK
Staff member
Premium Member
Would it be okay to ask you a question, when I get one?
Is it a question related to science? That is what I'm really interested in discussing. I believe it is my path to help others understand.

I would be happy to answer those.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I am not saying what is right or wrong, it's all just information wherever it comes from.

You feel some information is more reliable than other information, don't you?
I do feel that some information is more reliable than others. I have not been given reason to doubt what experts in the field of biology have to say about what we have already learned or where we might be better served as a people and scientists to look.

I am less confident in personal views and interpretations of scripture or other religious writings that seem more geared to uphold a group ideology rather than the theology.

If man keeps adding hoops that others must jump through to "prove" their faith, while the Bible only has one, then what am I to think?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
What evidence are you talking about spit it out!

Enjoy,
Sorry, I have you on ignore now, so as not to waste my time having things waved away. If you don't know the evidence, then why are you even here to tell everyone they are wrong?

Enjoy.