• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On the trinity

JACC2312

I have a question about us as humans and the trinity. I’ve read a lot on the trinity but still don’t seem to understand if we as “created” human beings, are said th become “one” with God, then do we become part of the trinity when we die?
According to the Sacred Scripture the ones which will be saved will enjoy of the vision of God, will rejoice in the presence of God, and will not feel hungry, cold, heat, thirst but peace and joy. so it is not that the Saved Soul will "disapear and stop Sufering" as Budism claims it is that we will be enjoing God's love forever, we can keep our own persona but not our sins, we have to be cleaned by God's grace, we have to burn old Cloths and dress new ones, this means we have to change or be changed, envy, hate, resentment, fear, frustation, greed, lust have to be removed from our personalities and we have to renounce to those and embrace the Love of God. It is not that We become part of the Trinity, but We become Family of God on the Merits of Christ Our Lord by the Grace of God Father in the Holy Spirit.

I think that, in practice, all our Trinitarian friends pray to a single Entity and their minds and hearts are focused on a single entity when they mention or read the word "God".
In fact, Biblical verses that contain the word "God" make them immediately, automatically think in the Father, the Creator, even when the term "Father" is absent from that verse.
The Trinity appears only in debates or theological propositions, not in daily life.

I have a question about us as humans and the trinity. I’ve read a lot on the trinity but still don’t seem to understand if we as “created” human beings, are said th become “one” with God, then do we become part of the trinity when we die?
You can become "one with God" now, in this life.
It means you are not opposed to Him, but let God act through you.
It is in this sense that Jesus said to be "one" with this Father. He spoke the works of the Father, and did the works of the Father.
Jesus asked his Father that we could be one with each other, in the same way Jesus was one with this Father. So, it is a unity of love.

Holy Father, I am no longer in the world. I am coming to you, but my followers are still in the world. So keep them safe by the power of the name you have given me. Then they will be one with each other, just as you and I are one. (John 17:11, CEV)

JACC2312

On the trinity

Jesus neither believe in trinity nor he taught trinity, it is an invention of Paulines.

Regards
Matthew 28:19

{28:19} Therefore, go forth and teach all nations, baptizing
them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the
Holy Spirit

John 15:26

{15:26} But when the Advocate has arrived, whom I will
send to you from the Father
, the Spirit of truth who proceeds
from the Father, he will offer testimony about me.

Mark 1: 6 -11

{1:6} And John was
clothed with camel’s hair and with a leather belt around his
waist. And he ate locusts and wild honey. {1:7} And he
preached, saying: “A stronger one comes after me. I am not
worthy to reach down and loosen the laces of his shoes.
{1:8} I have baptized you with water. Yet truly, he will
baptize you with the Holy Spirit.” {1:9} And it happened that,
in those days, Jesus arrived from Nazareth of Galilee. And he
was baptized by John in the Jordan. {1:10} And immediately,
upon ascending from the water, he saw the heavens opened
and the Spirit, like a dove, descending, and remaining with
him. {1:11} And there was a voice from heaven: “You are
my beloved Son; in you I am well pleased.”

Apocalypse 22:1

{22:1} And he showed me the river of the
water of life
, shining like crystal, proceeding from the throne
of God and of the Lamb.

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
On the trinity

Jesus neither believed in trinity nor he taught trinity, it is an invention of Paulines, which includes its associates and the Church. Nothing in this connection is from (Jesus)Yeshua-the truthful Israelite Messiah in first person , right, please?
If yes, then kindly quote from him in first person in a straight forward and unequivocal manner, please, right?

Regards