• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One God, One Saviour the Creator

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Mertis
God can not be proven with facts. That is why we are having this discussion.
What is missing is "faith". If "works" is equated with "facts", than those two alone cannot prove the existence of a God.
Facts seem to be the only basis for unbelief in God.
But when faith is added, then the facts become secondary to the power that is generated by faith to overcome any belief system created.
True.....an unbeliever can have faith but........not in an entity that is spiritual.

Blessings, AJ
And imo, "facts" trump "faith".

shalom

look3467

Premium Member
Mestemia

The spirit of which I speak and the spirit that was involved in the creation of the first set of parents was the Spirit of God's breath in human form as in Adam and Eve.
That relationship was broken...or lost upon Adams gaining knowledge and having the ability to decipher between what is good and evil.
That condition created independence as a separated entity........as a god.....as stated in the book of Genesis quote "
Gen_3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

When a soul becomes "as one of us" the separation begins.
The bible explains that as a "lost condition".Quote "
Eze_34:16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

..."destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment" refers to how that was all to be accomplished.

How it was accomplished? Jesus.

Blessings, AJ

look3467

Premium Member
And imo, "facts" trump "faith".

shalom
And I fully accept your beliefs as such. My God, by my faith, allowed for the differing opinions/views to co-exist.
BY such diversity, the ability to generate and demonstrate love is enabled.

That decision is totally up to the individual god, of which you and I are.

Blessings, AJ

joshua3886

Great Purple Hippo
"The ease with which I dismiss all other religions makes me question my own" -Mark Twain. Trying thinking outside the box and imagine how other people view your religion. It all sounds like hocus pocus to me.