• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Opinion on gaming?

Thruve

Sheppard for the Die Hard
:facepalm: I only just saw that now, I meant accursed.

And you are an apostate because DotA 2 is the authentic apostolic MOBA tradition. :D LoL is a schism

I know, I know -.-
I know Ok, But LOL has its pros in comparison to Dota ontop of a larger player base and ranked play, and hopefully.. Blizzards heroes of the storm will outweight both of them when its released lol LoL isnt the schism, Riot Is because they created it lol

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Video games are strangely misunderstood. I can only speak for myself, but I don't know and haven't met many people who outright associate video games with violent acts.
I've met quite a few people at school who hold very negative opinions of video games, to the extent of thinking they are bad, disgraceful, and something only losers would play. So while everybody else spends class time studying for a mid-term, I pull out my PSP and assure them you can be an A student and enjoy video games. One guy in my honors class seemed absolutely disgusted by video games, but in all reality, the higher levels of Tetris (the older Tetris games, not the watered down EA Tetris) are alot harder than anything he'll encounter at the undergrad level. And what makes it funny, Xenogears covered a handful of the same ideas and concepts that were presented in the required reading for the class that guy (who dropped the honors program, and course, half-way through the semester) and I had together.

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
I know, I know -.-
I know Ok, But LOL has its pros in comparison to Dota ontop of a larger player base and ranked play, and hopefully.. Blizzards heroes of the storm will outweight both of them when its released lol LoL isnt the schism, Riot Is because they created it lol

I'm not anti-LoL, I'm just joking around. I just prefer DotA myself.

Although you're out of date in that DotA has ranked play now. (But I only play ranked when I'm in a stack, solo ranked is not worth it.)

Last edited by a moderator: