• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Order of the Books

Angelical

So Genesis covers a lot, you should actually have a lot more background information before you get to Genesis, but it covers things everyone wants to know: Who created everything? Then, who are we? And these important kind of things. But Genesis is actually a lot of information and you should be well studied before reading it, but we open with it and most of us forget about it.

Then comes Exodus, Deuteronomy and Numbers, so Moses, we all know about Moses, raised in Egypt and he wrote the 10 Commandments. He wrote Genesis, Moses wrote Genesis, and Exodus and Deuteronomy and Numbers. Moses wrote all of that, based on Egyptian Palace teachings, and things he knew about his People.

Then Joshua and the Judges (Including the Book of Ruth), kind of Warlords, or Leaders, Shepherds of the People who solved their Disputes and gave them Guidance and did like Jesus overturning Tables in the Temple, that’s what a Judge does for the Israelites. Then the People want from Samuel, who is a Judge, they want a King. Samuel tells them God is their King. So through the Books of Samuel we see Saul, then David, then Solomon after Absolom, Samuel gave them King Saul and King David.

Then the Books of Kings and Chronicles go together because they seem to be covering the same thing, but actually Kings is more of a Play by Play, and Chronicles is more of a Genealogy, and not just for the Royal Family, but for the Priests and then Musicians and everything, Families and Generations were designated to do these things.

After Kings and Chronicles it skips Daniel and goes to Persia, skipping forward in Time we now see the Jewish group from the End of Kings and Chronicles who were now Ruled by Persia, the 1st Persian King over them says “Build the Temple”, someone goes to him and says “Jerusalem that Rebellious City, you ought not let them build a Temple” but kind of aggressively, and the Order to Build the Temple is still there but another Order goes in to halt the Building for now. So through the Books of Ezra and Nehemiah we see the Persian King die and not his Son but his Grandson is there when the Jews resume Building, and someone says “Those Jews, they are building a Temple and want their own King!”, and they go to the King’s Court and they have him look and see that there was an Order to Build the Temple 2 Generations ago.

So then Ester comes after this, where we see Persia converted to Judaism during like the Time of the Spartan 300.

So Job is a Persian Jew, hence the Poetic tone of everything they say.

Then the Psalms and Proverbs go back to David and Solomon, who are in the Books of Samuel.

Then we see the Prophets and things, and some kind of things we could call maybe Artsy and Governmental. Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations kind of does a throwback, Ezekiel, and then Daniel. So after all that we then get to Daniel who was in Babylon, Daniel and those around him were the example of Jews setting themselves apart. Just like with Hezekiah where Sennacherib says he has defeated many other Gods and Israel’s will be no different, the Babylonian King feels that way when the Jews are Exiled from their Land in Daniel. Daniel and those around him like Joseph in Egypt after interpreting Dreams, become respected in Babylonian Society kind of regardless of their Jewishness, and because the King gives them such Honor he hopes they will return the Favor (he wants them to bow to an Idol), and this leads to kind of Public Embarrassment and eventually the Lion Pit and the Furnace. After Daniel they are let back into their Land, the Exile is Ended, and that’s kind of where the Temple building starts from before.

So that is kind of the Structure of the beginning of the Bible and I wanted to get into it so everyone would have that for themselves. Because “Maybe Turkey is Israel, but it was also Rome”, this is to say that Constantine went to Israel but made the Roman Capital modern Istanbul, so what did he know, and what do Muslims in Turkey know? Noah’s Ark is said to be there, Troy, there is a lot to Discuss. And then also, Persia, the Persian Empire had many Converts to Judaism in Ester. So Israel could be extended to Iran, Elam appears many Times in the Bible. If we start looking at what happened, we can see there are some things going on in the Middle East related to all of this, and we haven’t been able to even see it correctly.

I’m talking about like the Organization of the Books, like for example, Genesis and Enoch kind of could go side by side like Kings and Chronicles. And then we do actually need to use the Epic of Gilgamesh, and Egypt, to figure this out.

In Kings and Chronicles Hezekiah is told, after Sennacherib announces, “Your God will not save you, Hezekiah boast to trick you into having confidence to fight”. God tells the Israelites that Sennacherib will receive a certain Report and return Home. And it is, after Pillaging many others, he makes this kind of threat to the Israelites, and the King of Cush marches out to fight Sennacherib who goes back to his Homeland. An Angel kills 180,000 of his Men and his Sons then kill him.

So we can see in that kind of History, and when the Bible talks about Cush and Put, that is Punt from Egyptian History. So we can start to put all of this together. And I can not emphasize enough how important it is for everyone to start to understand that kind of India had Aksum and other kind of Colonies in that Region maybe 40,000-60,000 years ago, then leading to Worldwide Homosapiens from that Region. This relationship with India still existed in the Time of Rome to some extent, and the Greeks knew about Sri Lanka on Maps and things. So this is kind of all together called Aethiopian History, from the Roman Perspective, they called all of this “Aethiopia”, and the Atlantic and Indian Oceans were both Together called the “Aethiopian Sea”.

These are the kind of things like King James talked about when making the King James Version, like, “So, how do we put this together, did they ever have any big meetings about this we can refer to?”. And, “What don’t we tell everyone?”.

My People are Light, we have the Breastplate more fully, to your Chakra System I am like a Planet. I am part of everyone’s System, that’s what an Angel is.

Like Nimrod separating everyone and sending them out with Language, during the Fall in Enoch 6-8 and then again in Enoch 15. So the Table of Nations, we distributed People by Light Category or Light Fragment. So that’s why there were whole Societies doing this, and one Group Worship one God, Planet, Month, Tree, Bird, etc. and we divided them out. We are a more Wholistic Group.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So Genesis covers a lot, you should actually have a lot more background information before you get to Genesis, but it covers things everyone wants to know: Who created everything? Then, who are we? And these important kind of things. But Genesis is actually a lot of information and you should be well studied before reading it, but we open with it and most of us forget about it.
Why would anyone wonder who created everything, rather than how everything was created? It's reasonable to expect a mechanism; not so reasonable to expect an agent.
What "information" does genesis give, and how does it support it? Why does it give two different orders of creation. Why does it give no explanation of how its implausible account happened?
Then comes Exodus, Deuteronomy and Numbers, so Moses, we all know about Moses, raised in Egypt and he wrote the 10 Commandments. He wrote Genesis, Moses wrote Genesis, and Exodus and Deuteronomy and Numbers. Moses wrote all of that, based on Egyptian Palace teachings, and things he knew about his People.
We know of a mythical personage called Moses. His historicity has not been established, and no real scholar believes he authored the ten commandments story, much less the other books attributed to him.
We all know the stories, but we also have no evidence for any of it except tradition.

Then Joshua and the Judges (Including the Book of Ruth), kind of Warlords, or Leaders, Shepherds of the People who solved their Disputes and gave them Guidance and did like Jesus overturning Tables in the Temple, that’s what a Judge does for the Israelites. Then the People want from Samuel, who is a Judge, they want a King. Samuel tells them God is their King. So through the Books of Samuel we see Saul, then David, then Solomon after Absolom, Samuel gave them King Saul and King David.

Then the Books of Kings and Chronicles go together because they seem to be covering the same thing, but actually Kings is more of a Play by Play, and Chronicles is more of a Genealogy, and not just for the Royal Family, but for the Priests and then Musicians and everything, Families and Generations were designated to do these things.

After Kings and Chronicles it skips Daniel and goes to Persia, skipping forward in Time we now see the Jewish group from the End of Kings and Chronicles who were now Ruled by Persia, the 1st Persian King over them says “Build the Temple”, someone goes to him and says “Jerusalem that Rebellious City, you ought not let them build a Temple” but kind of aggressively, and the Order to Build the Temple is still there but another Order goes in to halt the Building for now. So through the Books of Ezra and Nehemiah we see the Persian King die and not his Son but his Grandson is there when the Jews resume Building, and someone says “Those Jews, they are building a Temple and want their own King!”, and they go to the King’s Court and they have him look and see that there was an Order to Build the Temple 2 Generations ago.

So then Ester comes after this, where we see Persia converted to Judaism during like the Time of the Spartan 300.

So Job is a Persian Jew, hence the Poetic tone of everything they say.

Then the Psalms and Proverbs go back to David and Solomon, who are in the Books of Samuel.

Then we see the Prophets and things, and some kind of things we could call maybe Artsy and Governmental. Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations kind of does a throwback, Ezekiel, and then Daniel. So after all that we then get to Daniel who was in Babylon, Daniel and those around him were the example of Jews setting themselves apart. Just like with Hezekiah where Sennacherib says he has defeated many other Gods and Israel’s will be no different, the Babylonian King feels that way when the Jews are Exiled from their Land in Daniel. Daniel and those around him like Joseph in Egypt after interpreting Dreams, become respected in Babylonian Society kind of regardless of their Jewishness, and because the King gives them such Honor he hopes they will return the Favor (he wants them to bow to an Idol), and this leads to kind of Public Embarrassment and eventually the Lion Pit and the Furnace. After Daniel they are let back into their Land, the Exile is Ended, and that’s kind of where the Temple building starts from before.

So that is kind of the Structure of the beginning of the Bible and I wanted to get into it so everyone would have that for themselves. Because “Maybe Turkey is Israel, but it was also Rome”, this is to say that Constantine went to Israel but made the Roman Capital modern Istanbul, so what did he know, and what do Muslims in Turkey know? Noah’s Ark is said to be there, Troy, there is a lot to Discuss. And then also, Persia, the Persian Empire had many Converts to Judaism in Ester. So Israel could be extended to Iran, Elam appears many Times in the Bible. If we start looking at what happened, we can see there are some things going on in the Middle East related to all of this, and we haven’t been able to even see it correctly.

I’m talking about like the Organization of the Books, like for example, Genesis and Enoch kind of could go side by side like Kings and Chronicles. And then we do actually need to use the Epic of Gilgamesh, and Egypt, to figure this out.

In Kings and Chronicles Hezekiah is told, after Sennacherib announces, “Your God will not save you, Hezekiah boast to trick you into having confidence to fight”. God tells the Israelites that Sennacherib will receive a certain Report and return Home. And it is, after Pillaging many others, he makes this kind of threat to the Israelites, and the King of Cush marches out to fight Sennacherib who goes back to his Homeland. An Angel kills 180,000 of his Men and his Sons then kill him.

So we can see in that kind of History, and when the Bible talks about Cush and Put, that is Punt from Egyptian History. So we can start to put all of this together. And I can not emphasize enough how important it is for everyone to start to understand that kind of India had Aksum and other kind of Colonies in that Region maybe 40,000-60,000 years ago, then leading to Worldwide Homosapiens from that Region. This relationship with India still existed in the Time of Rome to some extent, and the Greeks knew about Sri Lanka on Maps and things. So this is kind of all together called Aethiopian History, from the Roman Perspective, they called all of this “Aethiopia”, and the Atlantic and Indian Oceans were both Together called the “Aethiopian Sea”.

These are the kind of things like King James talked about when making the King James Version, like, “So, how do we put this together, did they ever have any big meetings about this we can refer to?”. And, “What don’t we tell everyone?”.

My People are Light, we have the Breastplate more fully, to your Chakra System I am like a Planet. I am part of everyone’s System, that’s what an Angel is.

Like Nimrod separating everyone and sending them out with Language, during the Fall in Enoch 6-8 and then again in Enoch 15. So the Table of Nations, we distributed People by Light Category or Light Fragment. So that’s why there were whole Societies doing this, and one Group Worship one God, Planet, Month, Tree, Bird, etc. and we divided them out. We are a more Wholistic Group.
OK, so you've outlined the books of the Bible, but I don't see your point.
I could outline some other books of historical folklore, the Silmarillion for example, but, again, so what?
What are you trying to say, here? :shrug:

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Hi Angelical, nice to meet you. Welcome.

Moses wrote all of that, based on Egyptian Palace teachings, and things he knew about his People.

I would like to hear more about this. Specifically if you can link the palace teachings to the books. Also, I would very much appreciate being able to read the palace teachings myself to compare side by side what you're seeing that corresponds between egypt and what Moses wrote.

like for example, Genesis and Enoch kind of could go side by side like Kings and Chronicles. And then we do actually need to use the Epic of Gilgamesh, and Egypt, to figure this out.

This is also a very interesting topic for me. I would very much appreciate hearing you link these up, Genesis to Enoch, and especially using the Epic to do so. As above, if you are able to direct me to resources to compare side by side is ideal.

Thank you,

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Why would anyone wonder who created everything, rather than how everything was created?

Besides that the book of Genesis is written for a primitive audience, and that wondering "who" is a natural manner for primitive people to understand their world?

Some people recognize a natural rhythm and coordination to the their lives that feels like there is a who and not a what that is governing guiding and caring for everything that exists. It's a feeling. If you don't feel it, that's OK. But it's a good feeling. Even if I don't know it's true, I can appreciate the idea.

Why does it give two different orders of creation.

oh! it doesn't.

We all know the stories

are you sure you know them?

Why the bizarre triple repetition in 1:27?
Why the non-standard spelling in 2:7?
What about the hapax in 3:13?

And how does Isaiah 45:7 fit into all of this?

but I don't see your point.

Maybe this thread isn't for you.

Angelical

Why would anyone wonder who created everything, rather than how everything was created? It's reasonable to expect a mechanism; not so reasonable to expect an agent.
What "information" does genesis give, and how does it support it? Why does it give two different orders of creation. Why does it give no explanation of how its implausible account happened?

We know of a mythical personage called Moses. His historicity has not been established, and no real scholar believes he authored the ten commandments story, much less the other books attributed to him.
We all know the stories, but we also have no evidence for any of it except tradition.

OK, so you've outlined the books of the Bible, but I don't see your point.
I could outline some other books of historical folklore, the Silmarillion for example, but, again, so what?
What are you trying to say, here? :shrug:
Lol, what are you trying to say? I’m not sure you understood the Post.

So this Post here is about the Order of the Books, it is to say that Daniel comes maybe later than it should, Ester could easily go after Kings and Chronicles or something, but instead it talks about 2 Persian Kings first, then goes back to Ester.

Then continues on and later goes back to Daniel.

Then Psalms and Proverbs go back to the main Kings David and Solomon, who are in the Books of Samuel.

This thread is about that. It’s about the way the Books are organized.

I’ll just very quickly give some examples of what is in Genesis:

Genesis 3
Human Fall

Genesis 6:1-4
Nephilim

Genesis 6 & 7 is Enoch 6-10

Genesis 10:8 and 10-13 (this is also after Enoch 10)
Nimrod, an Egregore
“He went to Assyria and built Nineveh, Rehoboth, Ir, Calah and Resen”

Genesis 19
Angels come to Sodom

Genesis 28:10-14
Jacob’s Pillow

Genesis 37
Joseph and the Dream Coat

Genesis 41
Pharaoh’s Dream

Genesis 45
Joseph reveals himself as Vizier to his brothers

Genesis 50
Jacob Buried and the Jews are accepted additions to Egypt

I think you saying Moses wasn’t the Author is kind of not understanding how things work, I don’t want to get to far into this here with you, but Moses was likely an Egregore, or kind of like a Pen Name we might call it today, for a larger coalition of Nobles and Slaves in Egypt,

And I’m not sure why you brought this up, so it makes it seem kind of like the whole point of what you said was to mention this:

My Point is to have discussions like “Job is Persian” and “The Book of Job can show you how God behaves and how you might not deserve all the nice treatment you think you do”. Then “Ester was in Susa”. Let’s talk about these things.

Angelical

Hi Angelical, nice to meet you. Welcome.

I would like to hear more about this. Specifically if you can link the palace teachings to the books. Also, I would very much appreciate being able to read the palace teachings myself to compare side by side what you're seeing that corresponds between egypt and what Moses wrote.

This is also a very interesting topic for me. I would very much appreciate hearing you link these up, Genesis to Enoch, and especially using the Epic to do so. As above, if you are able to direct me to resources to compare side by side is ideal.

Thank you,
(Refer back to my last response to someone else also, I put some Angels and Giants from Genesis and things, so the Fall of Angels lines up with Egyptian and Canaanite Royal Military, and the Flood, Azazel teaching Blades, etc)

Ok, so the Palace teachings. If we look at Moses Wife he has an Ethiopian Wife, likely from around the Sa Ra area and Moses was likely used to seeing kind of Ritual cutting and Scaring.

In the Egyptian Palace everyone was Circumcised, it was a High Priestly Practice, and a symbol of High Status in Egypt. Then the Books of Moses connect this to the Slaves in Egypt, which isn’t necessarily wrong. Joseph was a Vizier in Egypt at the end of Genesis. Genesis and Exodus give us very opposite views of Egypt. In Genesis, Egypt is a place where the Jews thrive, in Exodus Pharaoh has a hard heart and is an Evil Character.

So then if we look to Anhur, the Royal Military God, there is a Tradition of Bringing Wives back from Nubia within the Royal Military.

The Sphynx can most easily be seen in Bathsheeba, she is the Wife of a Military Man, and while he is away she is seen Bathing on the Rooftop. The Society around her has built special Baths on top of the Houses, so that the Women may go up and Bathe and not be seen, and David being able to see her having a taller building then has her brought to the Palace, sleeps with her, and when she finds out she is Pregnant he sends her Husband to be killed in the front lines of War. This then causes problems in the Society as people begin to question if David in fact did send him to be killed when she then becomes his Wife and they have a Baby. We can see this as like Anhur and Mehit in Ancient Egypt. Anhur is a Deity like Min, the God of War, but Anhur is more of a God of the Royal Members of the Military in Egypt, this is like Hercules, Mars or Zeus, he is Sun of Ra; his Wife is the Sphynx, Mehit like Zeus married to Hera, we can see Hera as a Sphynx Culture remnant in the Greek World, Hera having Temples everywhere throughout the Ancient World, there was no lack of Temples to Hera, and in the Myths she disagrees with Zeus a lot. Anhur is then seen in Canaan as well as other Societies, as a Warrior God with 2-4 Feathers on his head, or other versions. We can see their Wives as like Mehit, we can see that they are from Nubia or Egypt, bringing the Tradition of Sara, Cera, Ra, the Queen Bees. Hera is the example of the Queen Bee Society, of the Bronze Age Sun Gods. This can be seen in the Bible as the various Wives people have from Ethiopia, this is why there is an Ethiopian Orthodox Church; and we can see it as a staple of the Empire of Cush. We can see this Tradition of Marrying Nubian Women to Military Royalty, as sending out knowledge, developing Humanity, that is the Story of Ra crying when his Children return, and Creating Humanity. That is in the meaning of the Sphynx. This then is what we are seeing in the Ancient Temple Culture seen at Phlegra, in the Venus Statuettes, this was Instituted during the Stone Age, this is where Domestic Cats come from, the name Anhur means “Bringer back of the Distant one”, and Shu is seen as equivalent to Mehit in this Story, as well as the Full Moon. The Eye of Ra is like “The Holy See” of the Catholic Church, and the Princess Bees are the Cardinals or Bishops of the Holy See, The Eye of Ra; seen as Lion or Cat Goddesses. This being the Framework of Sarah, Sara, Sa-Ra, the Defenders of Ra. Cera, Wax, is itself a representation
of this Egregore, and this comes together together with other Elements of the Egyptian Society, to create a Metatron Equivalent. If you then look to Scotland, we see the King Lyon of Heraldry, this being the person who Registers Last Names and Family Coats of Arms in the United Kingdom, in the United States there is no Registry, you simply Register it yourself and Legally change your Name. The King Lyon of Heraldry can be seen as an Element of the Sphynx, this Red Lyon, which represents the Naming of Families of the United Kingdom, and thereby would be part of issuing Seals and Jewelry, and other important Artifacts of the Family. In this we can begin to see what the Queen Bee does, and what her People do, what the Egregore called Sarah, Cera, Sa-Ra, the Defenders of Ra, this is the beginning of what the Order of the Sphynx is. The Order of the Sphynx would be associated with Anhur’s Royalty, those under Anhur are Royal Military Members, because the Order of the Sphynx has confirmed this, this is why they are Married to a Woman of the Nubian Tradition of the Eye of Ra, the Order of the Sphynx in the Temples of Mehit, Mehet-Weret and Hatmehit, have confirmed who they are; this can then be seen as Violated in Arachne’s Tapestry of Zeus Raping the Queens and Goddesses, again in the Puny Punic, and then again by American Slavers. We also see these Similar Heraldry Frameworks in the Catholic Tradition, with Bishops, Cardinals, Priests, etc, having particular Crests they are to use. We can also see the eleborate Colors of the person holding the Position of King Lyon of Heraldry in the U.K. as representative of the Weaving element that goes into Family names, as seen by each member generally adding something to the Coat of Arms to make it unique, so that the Colors and changes can be seen as representative of the Weaving, the Dying, the Shifts and Changes through Time are an intentional element, that is an element of Weaving. In the story of Ra’s Children returning, in Shu, the God of Air, and Tefnut, the Goddess of the Morning Dew, we can see a Story of the Desert being Hot and Dry, and the Air and Dew returning, in the Air and the Dew returning Ra Cries and creates the Bees, but this is all because Air and Moisture have returned, and these are representative of then also Human Princesses, like the Champions in Homer’s Champion System, but the very symbol of Creation and Life, the Life Givers, the Creators, like Light, but the Life giving element of Water.

Angelical

In this Video, the way he Describes like the Scholars’ Theory of Genesis is that it is a Patchwork, Genesis comes from Gilgamesh, and Hittite Myth, and a few others. And if we look at how Jewish Tradition worked there was no Writing, Moses was taking something that was all Spoken, Ancient Stories passed down and then Moses uses them to identify the Tribes of Judah and the Nations after the Flood. To say that Moses matches up with other Stories doesn’t make them wrong. But this Video gets into a bunch of Details.

But it is very likely Moses was more than one person, Moses is Loki, Merlin, Varun, Neptune. He wrote a Document like Thomas Jefferson who also had help.

Angelical

What profiteth it a man to study genesis "information "
that is fanciful and false?
This is all real, and this is like asking “Why wonder what a Giant and a Nephilim are?”.

The Fallen Angels were before the Flood, and is similar to the Fall of Humans. Enoch gets into Adam, who he calls ADAMA. Thoth was The Egyptian Scribe, Moses the Jewish Scribe and Enoch the Scribe for the Angels. So if we look at Genesis, knowing what for example Elam or Nineveh are, or Damascus, or if we for example study the Jebusites and try to learn about Jerusalem that way, we can start to see what the Bible is talking about.

If I drop you in College Algebra you might get lost, so we have Remedial Math Classes to help People Brush up. So if I am born between 1950 and 2010 or whatever. I am looking at this without much of the Information an Ancient Non-Believer would have had. That is to say that even an Ancient Non-Believer who despised the Jewish God and Worshiped Idols, was prepared to understand the Jewish and Christian Teachings. To ignore what the Bible has on both sides is to completely ignore some of God’s equations.

God says “Make yourself no Image of an Angel from Heaven or Hell”, so this is to say that the Idol is the Problem, “You shall have no other God before me”.

So in response to your wording, it profiteth a man to understand the Gods or Angels, and God, and the Contexts, and the Ancient Mysteries and things. Learning about like an Ashera Pole and things would be like Remedial Math.

Last edited:

Angelical

We do calculus in high school in Hong Kong.

Your pose of intellectual superiority is unbecoming.
You might profit from intro to remedial English,
wherein to learn which nouns need to be capitalized
as propervnouns, and, which do not. :D

Educated people are aware that the world wide flood
described in the Bible is a story, not an account of
actual events.

How did you miss learning that?

I think you are kind of confused about what is going on. Certain things need to be Capitalized based on Reverence and things, not just Rules of Grammar. Also, it’s kind of like Technical Writing. Once you get to a higher level of Writing, there are lots of Acronyms and things and if you say like State-of-the-Art, you might even say like State-Of-The-Art or State Of The Art, or SOTA, this is also how the Ancients did things.

You seem also to be arguing against someone else. The Flood I present is Enoch 10 and Gilgamesh, and we can talk about Water but I haven’t. So you just do seem to have someone else in mind as you pretend to respond to me.

Angelical

And my 5th Grade Human Teacher for English or Language Arts said I write so well I can disregard Punctuation and things and do it my way and I’ll start trends she told me. She showed me a Poet that does Punctuation Poems, like it’s his thing.

Last edited:

Angelical

elitism.

I did calculus in High School. Good grief. Do you work for a living? Have you ever worked a day in your life?
I think she took my Math comparison and didn’t kind of look further, and was like “Wow, he thinks we need to go to Genesis for Answers” and just responded from there. She doesn’t realize that any Jew that had a Barmitzfa and had to recite Torah, or went into Training line that, are all thankful for my Articulations about Angels, and I still have a lot more to get into. We could just say that this is a mistake of like Mystery School like Quabala or Royal Mysticism and things. And she thinks I’m like a normal Christian. She doesn’t understand I’m really an Angel, a Malach, and we can get into all of that.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I think she took my Math comparison and didn’t kind of look further, and was like “Wow, he thinks we need to go to Genesis for Answers” and just responded from there. She doesn’t realize that any Jew that had a Barmitzfa and had to recite Torah, or went into Training line that, are all thankful for my Articulations about Angels, and I still have a lot more to get into. We could just say that this is a mistake of like Mystery School like Quabala or Royal Mysticism and things. And she thinks I’m like a normal Christian. She doesn’t understand I’m really an Angel, a Malach, and we can get into all of that.

You're very kind to read those comments that way.

Audie

Veteran Member
And my 5th Grade Human Teacher for English or Language Arts said I write so well I can disregard Punctuation and things and do it my way and I’ll start trends she told me. She showed me a Poet that does Punctuation Poems, like it’s his thing.

elitism.

I did calculus in High School. Good grief. Do you work for a living? Have you ever worked a day in your life?
Work? You mean like, a job?

Angelical

We are going to be teaching everyone Ancient Mysteries, like a Mystery School. And we have things we actually need to do in various Countries.

When you Translate all of this into Spanish it actually has even more information.