• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Organized Deception!

egrow

:bow: Mark 7:6-13
"He answered and said unto them, Well hath Isaiah prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoreth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. For Moses said, Honor thy father and thy mother; and, whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death: But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free. And ye suffer him no more to do aught for his father or his mother; Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye."
What group of people honor God with their lips?
What group of people worship God?
Eze. 28:12-16
"Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God:"
THIS IS NOT History!
How many were in the garden of Eden, in the begining?
What is God's Holy Mountain?
Christians have been made ignorant for thousands of years and even Jesus tried to enlighten them (know as Jews then), but they have continued to return unto their own ways, therefore Hosea 4:6
Christians have been warned over and over again in the very book they profess to worship and follow, but instead they follow religious men and their doctrines, thus proving, The Blind lead the blind!
:thud:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Mt Hermon

Its more complicated then it looks I have found, Did you know that:
The gospel of John is also by a Pharisee?
Simon being named stone is for a reason?
Paul blatantly contradicts Christ completely?.........:angel2:

egrow

:sorry1: IF
I gave the impression that I was against Christianity, because I am NOT, but rather I hope to get Christians to READ instead of sitting in a church and listening to their preacher. All of this organized deception is in God's plan and he had it written down within the scriptures for us to SEE at the proper time. Satan has blinded the minds (precepts) of religious leaders long ago and through man's tradition has been taught to us today as God's Word, but it isn't. God's Word is in the written scriptures, however many today have gotten use too sitting and letting their preacher tell them what the bible says, therefore they trust in what the preaher says and NOT in the Word (God). All Satan had to do was deceive a few preachers to deceive all of Christianity, because he knows man and he's habits. Awake unto righteousness, for it is high time that Christians take notice that their church doctrines is just that and NOT the Word of God.
:bow: Worship the written scriptures and NOT any man!

JayHawes

:bow: Mark 7:6-13
"He answered and said unto them, Well hath Isaiah prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoreth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. For Moses said, Honor thy father and thy mother; and, whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death: But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free. And ye suffer him no more to do aught for his father or his mother; Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye."
What group of people honor God with their lips?
What group of people worship God?
Eze. 28:12-16
"Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God:"
THIS IS NOT History!
How many were in the garden of Eden, in the begining?
What is God's Holy Mountain?
Christians have been made ignorant for thousands of years and even Jesus tried to enlighten them (know as Jews then), but they have continued to return unto their own ways, therefore Hosea 4:6
Christians have been warned over and over again in the very book they profess to worship and follow, but instead they follow religious men and their doctrines, thus proving, The Blind lead the blind!
:thud:

Mark 7:6-13 is Jesus talking about the Jewish people, it also speaks well of many people today.

Ezekiel 28:12-16 is a passage refering to the one we call Lucifer before his fall. Lucifer was in the First Garden of Eden, with Adam and Eve. The "Mountain of God" is refering to God's throne in heaven.

If you're going to say that "Christians" follow men and their doctrines please tell us what doctrines you are referring to.

JayHawes

Mt Hermon

Its more complicated then it looks I have found, Did you know that:
The gospel of John is also by a Pharisee?
Simon being named stone is for a reason?
Paul blatantly contradicts Christ completely?.........:angel2:

The Gospel of JOhn was written by the Apostle John, not a Pharisee.

Simon Cephas (Peter) was named so by Jesus becuase he would be the foundation upon which the Church would be built ( Book of Acts).

Paul does not contraadict Christianity. If you're going to say such, please quote and explain where he does.