• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Outlaws and Troubadours

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

:tongueclosed: Where is thumbkin, Kiddos? :laughing:

Screenshot from 2024-06-22 18-00-14.png

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Operation:Mindcrime - Queensryche - 1988

#34 on Kerrang! Magazine's top 100 metal albums of all time

"... I remember now. I remember how it started. I can't remember yesterday. I just remember doing, what they told me, told me, told me ... "

Here is the entire album. The first 6+ minutes are excellent late 80s clean metal. The whole album is perfect for this genre.

"... Who do you trust, when everyone's a crook ? "

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
"So. So you think you can tell? Heaven from hell?"

~Sing with me~

..how I wish, how I wish you were here.

!! We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish-bowl. Year after year. !!

Runnin over the same old ground?
What have we found?
The same old fears?

Wish you were here.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Saturday Night Virtual Dance Party: Celebrate Your Freedoms ( aka Outlaws )!

Tonight's musical selection was inspired by the human heart, beating, like 4 cylinders, under pressure, and the rhythms of the life giving blood being sent from it in all directions of the human body.

I am honored to welcome some special guests to this evening's festivities. I love you all, RF. Sincerely. But these individuals, in my opinion, will particularly enjoy what I have in mind in addition to the other prior contributors to this thread.

@Spiderman, @Fool, @SalixIncendium, @The Hammer

Blessings to all four of you from the House of Dan, Pacific Northwest America. The show will begin shortly.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Celebrate Your Freedoms: Prelude / Warm-up

2) Weapon of choice - Nataraja in the form of Christopher Walken, for @SalixIncendium, RF's Nataraja

"... you could go with this, or, you could go with that."

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Very much honored. You mentioned cylinders. Are you familiar with the Cyrus cylinder. A genuine Messiah that Yahweh approved of Messiah in Isaiah 45, Jews accepted him as the Messiah, yet praised Babylonian divinities, did not know Yahweh Isaiah 45, but a genuine Messiah, that fulfilled prophecies of what the messiah was supposed to do that Jesus failed to. I would like to talk to you about that some time.

I have to go to group now. Sorry. :(
Saturday Night Virtual Dance Party: Celebrate Your Freedoms ( aka Outlaws )!

Tonight's musical selection was inspired by the human heart, beating, like 4 cylinders, under pressure, and the rhythms of the life giving blood being sent from it in all directions of the human body.

I am honored to welcome some special guests to this evening's festivities. I love you all, RF. Sincerely. But these individuals, in my opinion, will particularly enjoy what I have in mind in addition to the other prior contributors to this thread.

@Spiderman, @Fool, @SalixIncendium, @The Hammer

Blessings to all four of you from the House of Dan, Pacific Northwest America. The show will begin shortly.