• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OUTSIDE of RF

Buttercup

Veteran Member
mrs stemann said:
Here's me and mr sahra-t :) I have my eyes closed but never mind.

Oh how great to finally see you two! :monkey: At least it's the first time for me. You both look like very nice people and make a great match.

It's funny you should start this thread CDRaider because I was going to post in my kid picture thread that Bastet and QuoththeRaven are sisters...for those of you that don't know that tidbit. :)

lizskid

BANNED
I haven't met anyone yet, but Feathers and I have talked about it, and gracie...Luke you are sure welcome to join us!!! There are some others from Indiana, too!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
If there are others from Iowa, or Indiana or thereabouts (I'm horrible at geography), I have a van that holds a fair amount of people. I'd feel more comfortable if someone else drove, but I could provide the vehicle!

turk179

I smell something....
Draka and I are a couple:D..................of crazy people. We live together in southeast Iowa with a beautiful son named Jamie.
And we got to meet Feathers!:woohoo:

turk179

I smell something....
Feathers in Hair said:
If there are others from Iowa, or Indiana or thereabouts (I'm horrible at geography), I have a van that holds a fair amount of people. I'd feel more comfortable if someone else drove, but I could provide the vehicle!
Hey Feathers, is your van down by the river:p?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
turk179 said:
Hey Feathers, is your van down by the river:p?

Not the one I drive in- the one I reside in. I live in a van down by the river! :D (And getting to meet you and Draka was one of the best experiences of my life!)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Feathers in Hair said:
Not the one I drive in- the one I reside in. I live in a van down by the river! :D (And getting to meet you and Draka was one of the best experiences of my life!)

when i do end up in the states, we shall have to get together the five of us! anyway Turk, how long until Jamie can start posting here on RF?

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Meteor, lasthope, and I are all friends. They used to work for me and we are all here in Spokane. Other than the people I've gotten to sign up, I have yet to meet anybody. When I make my next trip to see my family in New Mexico, I'll have to let you all know. Boise, Salt Lake, and even some of the Colorado crew I can easily work in!!!!

So many Indiana people on here! That is where I was born!!! Maybe I'll win the lottery and I can just take a year off and travel around to meet everybody :) Till then, if your in the Spokane area let me know. I'm kind of by myself out here.....

Fluffy

A fool
i was planning on staging a visit to Fluffy's local coffee house :D

Ha if you wanna come to Reading then I would definitely be able to meet up with you. Ooooo hey I just had a thought! On most Friday's I go to a Philosophy Circle at a local school. If your timetable doesn't suck (aka if it suits my needs perfectly) then that might be a cool thing to go along with the coffee :).

Speaking of coffee, we have this really disgusting liqueur that I normally hate but my mum slipped some into my coffee today (yeah I know... weird connotations) and it was lovely. Sorry just had to share that :).

Back on to the thread topic, I have apparently met 6 of the members here because I referred 6 of them here :D. Can't begin to think who they are though (none of them are regular posters as far as I know... errr I hope now that I've said that).

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Buttons* said:
And I've met.... someone else too... :D
I've yet to catch that person online to ask how your visit went. :p But since you're using the Big Green Grinning Smiley, I probably don't need to ask. ;)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Bastet said:
I've yet to catch that person online to ask how your visit went. :p But since you're using the Big Green Grinning Smiley, I probably don't need to ask. ;)
Did you check out the post your pic thread?

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Buttercup said:
Did you check out the post your pic thread?
Nup. I'll get there eventually - I've got about 7 windows open at the moment. :p

As has already been pointed out, I met Maize long before RF even existed. :D And, as has already been pointed out, Quoth_The_Raven is my older sister. Also, willything (although he hasn't posted in a while) is QTR's other half. Our mum also registered about a year ago, but hasn't posted and as far as I'm aware has never come back to read any threads either...so nobody needs to know her name. :p

turk179

I smell something....
Mike182 said:
when i do end up in the states, we shall have to get together the five of us! anyway Turk, how long until Jamie can start posting here on RF?
Are you kidding me? I haven't posted on this forum in months. Jamie has been posing as me.
All joking aside, Jamie is one smart and big.........and cute..........and adorable.....well, you get the point:D. Hey Mike, something tells me if you were to come to the states that RF'ers all across the country would flock to your location, including Draka and myself. It would be awesome.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Well, Becky and Jonny and I met for lunch. It was lots of fun to get to meet them. (But I miss Jonny. I haven't seen him around in quite awhile.)

Anyway, I've already extended the invitation a number of times, but I'll do it again... If any of you -- no exceptions -- ever plan to come to Salt Lake City, I want to know ahead of time so we can meet and, if you have time, I can show you around.

(By the way, Utah is the home of the "Greatest Snow on Earth," so if you're skiers, This is the Place!)

A

angellous_evangellous

Some members recall No*s - we were undergrads together at Wayland Baptist University.

Mrs_Angellous_Evangellous, who has just a handfull of posts is my wife.

My alter-ego, who always writes in blue, is the only regular poster that I know.

robtex

Veteran Member
Circle_One said:
I've yet to meet anyone, but I should be heading to Texas sometime next year and hope to meet up with a few RFers while I'm there.

where in texas?

W

Withdrawnmist

Me lives in London...me has never met anyone ever of any forum me has ever joined ever !!...LOL.....

That's just the way it is *le sigh et le sulk*

cardero

Citizen Mod
Mrscardero and I were thinking about doing something like a “RF across America” some time soon. It would probably entail about two weeks in which we will map out and plan to visit as many states where RFers live. We haven’t decided yet if it will be unannounced because it is important that we capture and study RFers in their own natural habitats and if we announce when we are coming people will just make a fuss and go through a lot to make a good impression and we want to meet the real RFers in a comfortable relaxed state. After that, mrscardero and I will invade England in which we will drive to all the European RFer’s houses and pick them up so that we can meet and have dinner and see the sights of London. Australia and Canada have also been considered. The events of our visits will be broadcast live at each RFers house and pictures and expos’es will be featured in the Weekly Newsletter.