• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pakistanis doesn't believe in God/Allah.?

preeti22

I am an INDIAN and proud to be one.
Enough of all these terrorist attacks happening over here.
We all know that maximum or all the terrorist are muslim and are from Pakistan.
ok let us jump to the topic title.
They say that they kill enemies or people because their God/Allah said that to do it.
God would never want any person to get killed.
So the conclusion is they don't believe in god or they have a wrong misconception that allah is god.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I am an INDIAN and proud to be one.
Enough of all these terrorist attacks happening over here.
They say that they kill enemies or people because their God/Allah said that to do it.
God would never want any person to get killed.
So the conclusion is they don't believe in god or they have a wrong misconception that allah is god.

All of the religions of Abraham have murdered people for believing differently.

ZooGirl02

Well, Muslims definitely believe in God. They believe in the God of Abraham and Isaac just the same as Catholics and other Christians.

I think you do have to realize, though, that Muslim extremists are the ones who carry out terrorist attacks and they are not generally representative of Islam in general.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I'm pretty sure that applies to the majority of all religions.
And even none.
We're a violent species of ape. Always will be.

In my opinion, it's because of ignorance, or a heavily divisive, revivalist, politically involved, fundamentalist movement which focuses on 'other' to give the people something to fear and despise.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
They definitely believe in Allah and their belief is much stronger than 95% of Hindus.

Curious what you mean by their belief is stronger than Hindus? I think Hindus are stronger. They've stood for the ways of their ancestors against invaders for centuries now.

Rainbow Mage

I'm pretty sure that applies to the majority of all religions.

In relation to the OP when have Hindus or any indigenous religion ever killed for disbelief in our gods?

Muslims kill Hindus because of Koran 9.6

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Just to show the demographic change since partition ... and which side appears to be more tolerant versus aggressive

Pakistan - 1951 (Incuded what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh) 22 % Hindu

Today Pakistan 1.7% Hindu, Bangladesh 9.2% Hindu and dropping fast

In India 1951 - 9.93 % Muslim
today - 18.5 % Muslim

So while Hindus face major persecution (some would say genocide) in the Muslim countries of the former British Raj, the Muslims are actually growing and have special status in India.

So no doubt is an unbalanced situation. Why?

Rainbow Mage

I've even heard Pakistani Muslims and clerics say they don't mind killing Hindus and Buddhists, that they consider it their religious duty because, and this is what a Pakistani Muslim told me- Allah doesn't call on Muslims to make any peace with pagans

dust1n

Zindīq
And even none.
We're a violent species of ape. Always will be.

I'm pretty sure near every religion has in someway endorsed the murder of those who believed differently. To whether or not the religion itself does is another story.

dust1n

Zindīq
I've even heard Pakistani Muslims and clerics say they don't mind killing Hindus and Buddhists, that they consider it their religious duty because, and this is what a Pakistani Muslim told me- Allah doesn't call on Muslims to make any peace with pagans
Mmm. It's a little more complicated, seeing how Indian has wanted to reclaim "its territory" ever since Pakistan was created.

Camatose

That's pity and that's why I'm calling everybody to stop believing in the Abrahamic religions. The only reason for wars isn't about east and west, it's about Islam that's what happened exactly in Iran in 2003 when united sates entered to Iraq, basically George Bush succeed but fanatical Christians and they did support him to declare the war on Iraq so they can send missionaries all over the country with unlimited freedom to convert Iraqis. By the years we all saw the tragic mistakes. Children, women, men, innocent people all were victims in the name of God.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I'm pretty sure near every religion has in someway endorsed the murder of those who believed differently.
Yeah I don't disagree with you; though I know atheists who wouldn't oppose such things, either (posted something in the Random ... Announcements Thread on it :D). The mentality of the one out of the 'tribe' is a danger to the tribe is a bad habit to get rid of.

To whether or not the religion itself does is another story.
Yeah, definitely. :)

Rainbow Mage

Mmm. It's a little more complicated, seeing how Indian has wanted to reclaim "its territory" ever since Pakistan was created.

Well Pakistan is India. It shouldn't even exist. That was a bad move. It hasn't stopped Muslim aggression against Hindus or desecration of holy sites- the shame!

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I'm pretty sure near every religion has in someway endorsed the murder of those who believed differently. To whether or not the religion itself does is another story.

Except for Christianity, the main religions of Abraham say you can kill unbelievers, and even kill your own people that change religions - in their religious books.

Rainbow Mage

Except for Christianity, the main religions of Abraham say you can kill unbelievers, and even kill your own people that change religions - in their religious books.

Believe me, Christianity has enough dirty underwear in its history. Its been little better in how it treated European pagans and native Americans

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
In relation to the OP when have Hindus or any indigenous religion ever killed for disbelief in our gods?

Muslims kill Hindus because of Koran 9.6

Where is killing anyone mentioned in Qur'an 9:6?

Sahih International
And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.​
Source of the above translation.