• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People are always saying God works in mysteries ways.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not something I tend to hear, at least not in that wording.

There's a general understanding amongst contemporary Pagans that the gods are beyond human. As such, humans are limited in how well they can know and understand the gods. That is, they are and will always retain some element of mystery or unknown. We cultivate relationships with them anyway, as we are able to.

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

True, good thoughts, thanks.

"The Parable of The Green Light"

Naturally, logically the problem of the knowledge of the tree of good and evil is from choice. Logically, choice created the greatest gift, Love and through His Passion, eternal Love is fulfilled in faith and morality delivered from The Power of The Holy Spirit Person in The person of Jesus as The Christ, becoming the image of the Person of God for The Father. Knowledge is manifested and in the pattern of the selected intelligence will. The intelligence balances out to pass/ fail.To me choice remains manifested upon image transfiguration becoming one of two stable states, in logic. If there ever were a story called "The Parable of The Green Light" it may go like this. Do we stop at the red light or proceed through on the red light of wait to proceed through when the light turns green? To me choice is in the logic, the pattern that manifests outcome, the mind, the will of the selected intelligence, the Choice. We know the "RI" real intelligence of Creation will always say, "Stop on Red." To me in logic, The "RI" or real intelligence of today is, "What would Jesus do in all cases of fulfilled faith and morality." In faith we know not running the light could save all from perhaps a collision. This could be considered a more abundant life on earth for the car, the driver, for all mankind, forever on earth, more abundantly, and eternally in heaven, eventually, praise God. Even with no one around looking, no police and no traffic, remaining stopped and proceeding on green through the light is the right thing to do. The "failed" spirit or first spirit gives us choice. Yes, we can run the light for any choice, to save time, no one looking, perhaps the soul is tired and waiting. To me in logic, the first soul is riddled with internal temptation and a defiled spirit is from the first spirit that can come from and blows to anywhere the spirit choice manifests through selection, or choice. Through the wrong choice, running the light fails either the car and/ or the driver of anyone nearby. To me in logic, the failed spirit is the "AI" artificial intelligence allowing choice through internal temptations of a defiled spirit to be able to select a failed state such as "Running a Red Light." Through the fulfilled faith and morality the mind of God is delivered through the spirit from God, logically is in the fulfilled Holy Spirit manifestation of the Will of God, for the Father to become the manifestation power through the flesh for the souls for all mankind. For the choice of the Red Light, we know to stop, wait till the light is green and proceed forward.

To me in logic, Jesus is conceived in the Will of The Father through the Person of The Holy Spirit in the person of Jesus and is born The Christ immortal and incorruptible through the Virgin Birth from the Immaculate Conception.

To me in logic and through faith we are created souls mortal and corrupt in the flesh and spirits through the Bodies of Adam and Eve. We become Sanctified from the spirit through the flesh for the soul of the being as Baptized incorruptible and immortal and sanctified in the New Eve, The Church of the Body of Christ in all mankind. Through the Church of the Body of Christ as shared for all mankind, we are Confirmed in the re-Sanctified Will of God through the words of Absolution in Confession, forgiven in Penance and in Sacrifice for the remission of sins and in Communion with Him becoming again glorified and transfigured into the image of the Creator God for The Father.

Mary said in 0AD (Anno Domini, Latin for "The Beginning of Church Time,") "Let it not be my will but Your Will be done." And The Word becomes flesh, in The Christ perhaps 9 months later and again in 0AD (The Beginning of Church Time) on earth as The Christ in all mankind becoming again glorified and transfigured (33AD) by The Power of the Holy Spirit Will of the Creator God for The Father. In logic and faith it is the day the mind of God becomes to earth from the Holy Spirit Person through Jesus becoming The Christ for all mankind. To me in logic, the "RI," the real intelligence of Creation is delivered in the mind of God in the flesh through the Person of Jesus in the Will of the Father through the person of The Holy Spirit being becoming the "First" Christ on earth. The "First" Christ is Jesus in the mind of God delivered for all mankind manifesting through His flesh, and now our flesh as brothers and sisters of immortal and incorruptible flesh and spirit from the cross, where the blood and water flowed from the spear of Longinus to the side, the Rib of the New Adam, The Christ, the gates are reopened, reborn for all, for the New Birth of The Christ back to Heaven for all mankind and when Jesus says, "Ecce Mater tua, Disciple Behold your Mother." Reborn and saved for all for the souls of all Bodies becoming The Christ on earth. The Word becomes flesh is the Holy Spirit Person in the person of Jesus becoming "The Christ" in all mankind for all to become again glorified and transfigured into the image of the Creator God, for The Father as One in Being from all of the wondrous mysteries of The Faith through the Power of The Holy Spirit.

We know in logic and faith to keep open the doors to The Body of The New Creation, The Church of God for all mankind.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew
c1c11e84-97de-4300-953b-039f40a1ce0e_1438x848.jpg

There is no greater work possible than for the salvation of souls.

Last edited: