• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People in my circle of friends are not interested in religious or spiritual discussions

Mr. Ed

Every time I return to RR Forums I read the posts and arguments regarding god, religion, and denominational differences. There has not been any new information regarding god, christianity, or divine occurrences since biblical recordings of the bible. The bible put forth safety measures to prevent people from checking out other religions or gods with threats of wrath against them.

When I played christian to the best of my ability I was sad and weighed down by my conscience effort to be Christian. I was never happy the way everybody seemed to be. Remember Jesus groups that sprung up in 1970s and 80s Those people were joyful and happy, not me I missed the boat and drowned in my grief. It wasn't that bad, I never understood how and why they were happy and I was so sad.

The term, Jesus saves. Christian faith tells me for eternal life ask Jesus into your heart and become new because Jesus takes your sins away. Personally I don't believe in Jesus, the resurrection or salvation because there is no tangible proof Jesus can save souls or get you into heaven. For those who believe in Faith based religions, a lot of things in faith religion are accepted as truth based on faith but not conventional methods of discovery. Hence, anything is possible if convince your mind of it. Sorry Santa.

Mr. Ed

I think I know it all, no one can convince me Religion or Christianity is in my best interests to endorse the validity of tangible evidence. Believer's faith may contribute to some sort of truth only from what is imagined through the emotional feelings of belief.