• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People should know Harris's father was a Marxist economist.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member

Yes it's a fact.

Does the apple fall far from the tree? I wonder and I'm sure we will find out soon enough.
What one's parent is doesn't mean you are the same. I for one decided to go opposite my parents. I saw many flaws in their reasoning. You need to prove Kamala is just like her father but like most people, she probably took some of her parents' ideas and developed her own. I don't know of anyone that a carbon copy of either of their parents.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Wow, really?

Wait a moment, ahh that's right, who cares what a politicians father grandfather, great grandfather or anyone else did?
Apparently Harris didn't care enough.

Don't want a Marxist screwing up her career.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

QuestioningMind

Yes it's a fact.

Does the apple fall far from the tree? I wonder and I'm sure we will find out soon enough.
Wow... this is the best you guys have got? We shouldn't vote for her because of something her father did? I mean, no one should vote for Trump because of what a piece of human garbage he is, because he claims he had every right in interfere in the last election. But do you really want to make this about who was worse, Harris's father or Trump's father? You guys sound awful darn desperate to me.

Twilight Hue

Wow... this is the best you guys have got? We shouldn't vote for her because of something her father did? I mean, no one should vote for Trump because of what a piece of human garbage he is, because he claims he had every right in interfere in the last election. But do you really want to make this about who was worse, Harris's father or Trump's father? You guys sound awful darn desperate to me.
If you think so.

Twilight Hue

I most certainly do. And if you think that Kamala having a father with Marxist leanings is worse that a failed president begging Raffensperger to magically 'find him' over 11,000 votes after losing the election, you're clearly anti-America and anti-democracy.
If you think so.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I'm scared. Hold me.

marxismboogyman.jpeg

Twilight Hue

How would you solve the problem of economic inequalities?

Or do you approve of economic inequality?
I already suggested trickle up economics since trickle down isn't working.

That doesn't work, then it's time to think of something else.