• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People should know Harris's father was a Marxist economist.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Yes it's a fact.

OK

Does the apple fall far from the tree? I wonder and I'm sure we will find out soon enough.

And I'm sure that we'll find out soon enough that most red-baiting Trumpeteers haven't a clue what "Marxist" entails.

As a Marxist, such frenetic ignorance doesn't surprise me in the least.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I suppose he was a member of the Nazi party.

Am I right?

No ...

Born and raised in Kallstadt in what was then the Kingdom of Bavaria, Trump immigrated to the United States in 1885. In 1891, he began speculating in real estate in Seattle. During the Klondike Gold Rush, he moved to the Yukon and made his fortune by operating a restaurant and a brothel for miners in Whitehorse.[2][3] [source]​

I suppose that exploiting women and making a fortune by operating a brothel is one of those J.D. Vance-like "facts of life" and that, as you suggest, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
I do think it's kind of funny that you are perfectly willing to draw conclusions on what one person thinks based on what an entirely different person says, but it's just too far of a leap to take when a guy who brags about grabbing women by their genitals loses a case where this same guy grabbed a woman by her genitals

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I do think it's kind of funny that you are perfectly willing to draw conclusions on what one person thinks based on what an entirely different person says, but it's just too far of a leap to take when a guy who brags about grabbing women by their genitals loses a case where this same guy grabbed a woman by her genitals
Is that all you think about? Strange comparison.

RestlessSoul

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member

Is that all you think about? Strange comparison.

What is not at all strange is the range of Trump's degeneracy that you so readily dismiss -- not strange, simply predictable.

Pogo