• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Personality Disorder Test

Circle_One

Druidus said:

Antisocial personality disorder is often confused with avoidant personality disorder. Perhaps this is why you see a discrepency?

Antisocial Personality Disorder:

1. failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
  2. deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
  3. impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
  4. irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
  5. reckless disregard for safety of self or others
  6. consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain steady work or honor financial obligations
  7. lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another
-www.wikipedia.org
Yep, still don't see myself as Antisocial. I do fail to conform to social norms, but it's been a long time since my behaviour could be considered anything but lawful and it's been even longer since my last arrest.

I'm impulsive, of course, but not to any certain extent.

Really, the only part of that description that fits me well is the irritability and agressiveness, but even that's not to any extreme. I do however, tend to get into a lot of fights, but I don't start them.

So anyway, in my opinion, still nowhere near enough for me to be "diagnosed" with High Antisocial behaviour.

Cynic said:
Well, have you killed anybody lately? Have much trouble with the law?
Well now, if I told you that secret, I'd have to kill you ;)

Aqualung

Tasty
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Hmm. Really high in avoidant. That's probably why I like forums so much. Very anonymous. Looking at this, I'm kind of messed up! Me and druidus were exactly the same except I was higher in obsessive compulsive and in Schizotypal. High Five!

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Hmm. Really high in avoidant. That's probably why I like forums so much. Very anonymous. Looking at this, I'm kind of messed up! Me and druidus were exactly the same except I was higher in obsessive compulsive and in Schizotypal. High Five!
*High fives back*

Though I don't know if that should be the response. ;)

Ceridwen018

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: High
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Send me off to the nut-house!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Theres alot more people with Schizoid than I thought. Theres quite abit of loners here.

Fluffy

A fool
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

ah not too bad. None were unexpected. They should have one for denial because whilst I know I'm dependant I know Im not really... does that make any sense?

Crystallas

Disorder | Rating
Schizotypal: High
Narcissistic: High
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

heh, pretty accurate. Although im not so much anti-social. I prefer to listen to people rather than share my views(kinda makes me wonder why I would get high for Histronic,) but I'm usually the first person to talk in a quiet room, and I have no problem holding a conversation either.
I'm not entirely Narcissistic, only when I'm around someone who really can't stop bragging. I feel this need to make them feel really small, but I dont do it around anyone but narcissists. Weird eh?

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Ok, I know I'm not this 'saintly', but it appears that I don't really have any major social disorders. I must add, however, that if you had asked me these questions when I was 18-30, my answers would have been very different.

Schizotypal: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low

Loner

Disorder | Rating
Schizoid: Very High (Wow, schizoid, I had no idea. -sarcasm-)
Histrionic: Low

Do I win?

gnomon

Disorder | Rating
Schizoid: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Do I win?

Yes. You advance to the next round, which will be the "What flavor of tree bark am I?" quiz which is certain to be found somewhere around here.

Pariah

Let go
I tried to answer truthfully, but apparently I am one of the craziest SOBs on the planet.

Paranoid: High
Schizoid:
Very High
Schizotypal:
Moderate
Antisocial:
High
Borderline:
Low
Histrionic:
Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant:
High
Dependent:
Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:
High

EDIT:
I fit the Obsessive-Compulsive "High" rating very well, actually.

- Maybe I am Narcissistic, but no one has ever mentioned this to me. Truth be told, I really don't believe this. But maybe that's why I'm narcissistic.

- The avoidant description doesn't work either:
"
Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by extreme social anxiety. People with this disorder often feel inadequate, avoid social situations, and seek out jobs with little contact with others. Avoidants are fearful of being rejected and worry about embarassing themselves in front of others. They exaggerate the potential difficulties of new situations to rationalize avoiding them. Often, they will create fantasy worlds to substitute for the real one. Unlike schizoid personality disorder, avoidants yearn for social relations yet feel they are unable to obtain them. They are frequently depressed and have low self-confidence."
- This doesn't really apply at all.

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Moderate
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Low

There ya go. Nothing I didn't know.

gnomon

To gnomon:

:D

I don't get it.

:(

I expect you wouldn't. I'm a bit weird.

There are probably at least a dozen or more of these little quizzes posted on this forum.

That and this was the first post I've read all day that I felt like responding to .... reasonably.