• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pet names for genitalia...

McBell

Admiral Obvious
In the Old Enough to Ask thread it was brought up that some people could not even say the correct names of genitalia in front of their children.

that got me wondering what all the different names people used.

Please list the names you have heard being used for genitalia.

To get the thread started:
girls:
Butterfly
tinkler sprinkler
front butt
manhole
sheep warmer
boys:
pee bug
water spout
pee stick

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
I've never heard any of those names for genitalia. As far as my kids go, we taught them penis and vagina. We never used any off-names for them. And all the names I've heard in reference to them, other than, like, boy-parts and girl-parts, are extremely vulgar and not suitable for this forum. :p

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Mutton Dagger, Old Blind Bob, Hanging Johnny, Fishing Rod, Tallywhacker, Pocket Rocket, One-eyed Trouser, Trout, Ding Dong, Ankle-Spanker, Pork Sword, Engine Cranker, Hairy Hot Dog, Davey Crockett, Wang, Wazzoo, Weenie, Whacker, Pecker, Peepee, Kidney Cracker, Heat-Seeking-Moisture-Missile, Gigglestick, Love Whistle, Tube Steak, Uncle Dick, Purple Helmet Warrior.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
One eyed pyjama Python,Joy Javelin,Donga,spear of destiny,****,Horn of plenty

*****,Honey pot,Man in the Boat,pleasure Palace

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winkie
Roscoe
Big Ed
Willie
Johnson
Dumbstick

I'd forgotten about the "little man in the boat"....kudos!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
In the Old Enough to Ask thread it was brought up that some people could not even say the correct names of genitalia in front of their children.

that got me wondering what all the different names people used.

Please list the names you have heard being used for genitalia.

To get the thread started:
girls:
Butterfly
tinkler sprinkler
front butt
manhole
sheep warmer
boys:
pee bug
water spout
pee stick

I'm finding "Sheep warmer" a bit formidable.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Mutton Dagger, Old Blind Bob, Hanging Johnny, Fishing Rod, Tallywhacker, Pocket Rocket, One-eyed Trouser, Trout, Ding Dong, Ankle-Spanker, Pork Sword, Engine Cranker, Hairy Hot Dog, Davey Crockett, Wang, Wazzoo, Weenie, Whacker, Pecker, Peepee, Kidney Cracker, Heat-Seeking-Moisture-Missile, Gigglestick, Love Whistle, Tube Steak, Uncle Dick, Purple Helmet Warrior.
Ah ha! The old copy/paste trick. Tsk! Tsk!