• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pilgrim UCC deals with sexual offender as a member

kadzbiz

des, to you and to all those others besides me in this thread, I unreservedly and humbly apologise for my posts. *embarrassed* Although I have read a fair bit in most of the faiths in this forum, I readily admit that I did not fully read into the UU overview and had the false belief that it was made up of Christians. I will further add that I absolutely appreciate you opening my eyes with regard to the UU and for conveying your message in the manner in which you did. I will endeavour to be more knowledgable of what I speak before I post. Once again, my humble apologies.

des

Just to clarify, as it kind of sounds like I am out swinging, but I don't mean to imply that the comments to Kadzmtz (yikes guys/gals, can't you have 3 letter names. :)) is a personal attack or anything on his good name. Happens to be a nice guy.

But the DIR forums, you need to understand your terrain and that's just it. And if you have nothing nonargumentative to say on their forum, just don't say it. And if you are a theist you shouldn't tell the atheists to believe on the atheist forum, and vice versa. Or go to the UFO alien cult forums and tell them to get a real religion. You know it just isn't ok. So there are certain ones I don't even go on for fear, say religiousforums might get sued. Not mentioning names.:angel2:

--des