• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Plain Agnostics - Do you believe in God or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraleyight

Great. So, in your opinion, can someone be a "plain agnostic"?

Because that's what this thread is actually about.
I have never heard of such a term google did not bring up any links to support such a thing exists either. What is a "plain agnostic" where did you hear this term? You can imagine such confusion when a term no one uses is left out of this discussion until now.....

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I have never heard of such a term google did not bring up any links to support such a thing exists either. What is a "plain agnostic" where did you hear this term? You can imagine such confusion when a term no one uses is left out of this discussion until now.....

It's in the title of the thread.

It's what the OP is referring to ( I'm assuming) the label "agnostic" as opposed to "agnostic theist/atheist".

So, are you going to state your opinion on the question being asked in this thread?

Fraleyight

It's in the title of the thread.

It's what the OP is referring to ( I'm assuming) the label "agnostic" as opposed to "agnostic theist/atheist".

So, are you going to state your opinion on the question being asked in this thread?
And considering other posts in this thread alone by OP that is not what he was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.