• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please pray for me I am bisexual.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
It was neither empathetic nor unempathetic. It was an inquiry based upon the OP’s history of posts during his years on the forum. I certainly was not disparaging him for being bisexual nor was I commenting on bisexuality per se.

To the extent that any of us, on a forum, can be of any assistance, more meaningful than platitudes, to the OP in resolving his inner turmoil, more information is necessary.
I appreciate your explanation.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Please pray for me I am bisexual.

We may get equally benefitted from the prayer at post #2,306 :

Meditations/prayers of the day and every day, 32+ times in a day":

1:1 In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1:2 All praise belongs to Allah, Lord of all the worlds,
1:3 The Gracious, the Merciful,
1:4 Master of the Day of Judgment.
1:5 Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone do we implore for help.
1:6 Guide us in the right path —
1:7 The path of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy blessings, those who have not incurred Thy displeasure, and those who have not gone astray

Regards
مٰلِکِ یَوۡمِ الدِّیۡنِ ؕ﴿۴
اِیَّاکَ نَعۡبُدُ وَاِیَّاکَ نَسۡتَعِیۡنُ ؕ﴿۵
اِہۡدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الۡمُسۡتَقِیۡمَ ۙ﴿۶
صِرَاطَ الَّذِیۡنَ اَنۡعَمۡتَ عَلَیۡہِمۡ ۬ۙ غَیۡرِ الۡمَغۡضُوۡبِ عَلَیۡہِمۡ وَلَا الضَّآلِّیۡنَ ﴿۷

ChieftheCef

Peace,

As far I know the recommendation per Quran, to cure such things, is to fight of the devils and their sorcery with the lights/lanterns in the sky/heaven connected to this world.

If you can look and gaze upon the heavenly lights, and seek their assistance which is the assistance of God, perhaps, you can put an end to such thoughts.
Uh, no. That's not going to help.

ChieftheCef

Frank, always remember: non-reproducing people are a boon for society. They allow work to get done, people have to work you know, and don't contribute as much to the growing of society's needs. Imagine, have a child, and then that child has to suck down resources too. You might even adopt a child. *Mod edit*

Last edited by a moderator: