• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

POLL- Religion of forum members

I am...

• Christian Male

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Non Christian Male

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Christian Female

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Non Christian Female

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Christian Androgyne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non Christian Androgyne

• Christian Hermaphrodite

• Non Christian Hermatphrodite

• Christian Transgender

• Non Christian Transgender

• Christian Vegetable

• Non Christian Vegetable

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Christian Mineral

• Non Christian Mineral

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Aiden

I think this is supposed to be funny or witty. Really? If you think the criticisms of the sexual orientation poll are about oppression you're pretty ignorant and should read more carefully.

The inclusiveness of genders isn't the problem, just like if this poll were official it's ridiculous to title something "Religion of forum Members" and only ask about one religion.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think this is supposed to be funny or witty. Really? If you think the criticisms of the sexual orientation poll are about oppression you're pretty ignorant and should read more carefully.

The inclusiveness of genders isn't the problem, just like if this poll were official it's ridiculous to title something "Religion of forum Members" and only ask about one religion.
Parody threads are our way.
Just comic relief....usually.

NIX

Daughter of Chaos

Hand over your cookies. No hurling please.

4consideration

Premium Member
I would like to offer you my cake, for various reasons -- including taking all of the fun out of it for you in taking my cake. ;)

I would like to vote for "Christian Female Who is probably One Very Few People in the World That Would Actually Consider Her to Be Christian Considering That in Every Denomination She Can Think of, She Holds Beliefs That Someone Familiar With the Dogma or Doctrine of That Denomination Would Most Likely Tell Her That She is Not Part of That Denomination and Actually Does Not Even Qualify as Christian, So She'd Be Better Off Just Not Using the Christian Label At All."

or

CFWIPOVFPITWTWACHTBCCTIEDSCTOSHBTSFWTDODOTDWMLTHTSINPOTDAADNEQACSSBBOJNUTCLAA
(for short). Please include it in your next poll.

(And YES I did already use this poor attempt at humor on RF months ago. I like it.)

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
BUT I FIT INTO MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY.

YOUR POLL IS FLAWED.

:fight:

You fail to represent that there are male plants, female plants, and hermaphroditic plants. Just because the vast majority of plants are hermaphrodites doesn't mean we all are! Boo!

:D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I would like to offer you my cake, for various reasons -- including taking all of the fun out of it for you in taking my cake. ;)
I would like to vote for "Christian Female Who is probably One Very Few People in the World That Would Actually Consider Her to Be Christian Considering That in Every Denomination She Can Think of, She Holds Beliefs That Someone Familiar With the Dogma or Doctrine of That Denomination Would Most Likely Tell Her That She is Not Part of That Denomination and Actually Does Not Even Qualify as Christian, So She'd Be Better Off Just Not Using the Christian Label At All."
or
(And YES I did already use this poor attempt at humor on RF months ago. I like it.)
Welcome to the club! I have experts here regularly tell me that I'm not a libertarian
I'm not an atheist, I'm not an agnostic, I'm not.....yoo gets the picture.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member

or

You are more than welcome here at the snack table. :)
Have some dark chocolate covered almonds:
crossfire-albums-misc-picture3948-dark-chocolate-almonds-tile.jpg

horizon_mj1

I guess NIx will be stealing my cake and cookies too. I mean I can not say that I am Christian or not for I do not fall into the "acceptable" or "conventional" categories of either Christian or non-Christian. Man this bites I really wanted my cake and cookies too:drool: