• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Poor Joseph. God was a hard act to follow."

Rain Drops

I have nothing against emotionally mature Atheists on the internet.

I know one. :yes:

I tend to find the ones off the internet more agreeable to talk to. Or maybe that's just people in general? :shrug:

gnomon

I have nothing against emotionally mature Atheists on the internet.

I know one. :yes:

I tend to find the ones off the internet more agreeable to talk to. Or maybe that's just people in general? :shrug:

There's more than one!

There are two or three. I think.

Rain Drops

There's more than one!

There are two or three. I think.

Crikey they grow every day!

Now if I can only find one American Conservative Christian that's not a delusional paranoid *********..... then we'd have an interesting Hot tub convo.

Cobblestones

Devoid of Ettiquette
It is common understanding among Christians that Jesus had half-brothers. Thus, I don't think even Catholics believe that Mary was always a virgin. Just when Jesus was born she was.
Nope. The perpetual virginity of Mary is pretty important to them. Also, the Roman Catholic church teaches that Mary was born without Original Sin and never sinned throughout her life.

Now, explain that one to me! If God could make Mary to be born without Original Sin then how come he couldn't do that for everyone else without all the bloody mess?