• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pope Francis : Moderniser in touch with the young

JIMMY12345

Pope Francis is in touch with the young.His allowable to give blessings to same sex couples shows this.He is one of the outspoken religious leaders sticking his head above the parapet condemning the many wars in 2023.
Religion is there to promote harmony .Not discord.Pope Francis famous for speaking plain Italian/English everyone can understand.Also minimizing the deep encyclicals few understand or want to bother reading.

Do you agree or disagree with blessings to same sex couples.Both points are valid.Rather than just say yes or no.Give reasons for your choice.This can be backed up by scripture quotation).

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Religion is there to promote harmony .Not discord.Pope Francis famous for speaking plain Italian/English everyone can understand.Also minimizing the deep encyclicals few understand or want to bother reading.

Actually, religion promotes bondage IMV. But not to promote discord?

Matthew 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

There is no harmony between light and darkness and thus I am constantly in the effort of removing the darkness out of my life that I may shine brighter.

Relationship promotes life.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Pope Francis is in touch with the young.His allowable to give blessings to same sex couples shows this.He is one of the outspoken religious leaders sticking his head above the parapet condemning the many wars in 2023.

Do you agree or disagree with blessings to same sex couples.Both points are valid.Rather than just say yes or no.Give reasons for your choice.This can be backed up by scripture quotation).
Same-sex couples living a life of love truly is love.:heart:

JIMMY12345

Same-sex couples living a life of love truly is love.:heart:
I was hoping for some dissent.So we could argue a could case for and against. Artificial intelligence will probably influence some of the 2024 elections. Sponsors and foreign governments will use A1 to influence voters.
I wonder if A1 is used to selectively influence voters on religious issues like abortion and peoples rights.As I am praying for someone to present a contrarian view.No luck yet.
If millions of trolls now descend to reply in answer to my prayer. Hallelujah !.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Modernism is nothing but poison. The result is emptying churches, closed churches and shortages of priests. We are not meant to follow the trends of the world. It's not possible for sin to be blessed, and sex outside of marriage is a grave sin for anyone.
Religion is there to promote harmony
Not Christianity. The purpose of Christianity is to save souls from hell.