• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pope makes eejits of the Church again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And? So when a man and a woman do it, it's suddenly less risky or harmful? (And I'm referring to the same act, not vaginal intercourse)

Something magical ‘suddenly’ happens when a man and a woman do it that renders the act harmless.

Furthermore, if you’re not having sex the Navy way, “ten toes up and ten toes down” you're wrong.

:)

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Something magical ‘suddenly’ happens when a man and a woman do it that renders the act harmless.

Furthermore, if you’re not having sex the Navy way, “ten toes up and ten toes down” your wrong.

:)

SO when a man has anal with a woman it's not harmful, but when two man do it it is.....how does that make sense. It's the same thing going in the some hole. Plus last time a read(which is awhile ago so don't quote me), men can take more up there then women, it's different.....:run:

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
For what it is worth the Catholic Church is consistant on that issue... any sexual act that is not open to procreation is a no-no ;)

logician

I believe the pope has lost it.

On a similar topic, considering the immense suffering the Catholic church's stance on abortion and contraception has caused around the world, I think pope and company need to reexamine their stance on this issue.

emiliano

Huh? What does the percentage of the population they are have to do with it? Again, there's a whole world out there. Get out of your house and check it out. Hopefully you'll learn something.

By the way, I think it's funny that you "think you're Christian", when all you're doing is spreading intolerance, fear and hate. That's not in keeping with Jesus's teachings last time I checked. So, be careful who you call "not a Christian".

You are a funny fellow, this is the account of what the Lord taught about marriage:
Mat 19:4 And He answered and said to them, Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning "made them male and female"
Mat 19:5 and said, For this cause a man shall leave father and mother and shall cling to his wife, and the two of them shall be one flesh?
Mat 19:6 Therefore they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.
So when it comes to the issue of same sex marriages the Christian position on this is clear. And the bizarre sexual behaviour of homosexual shows itself as completely unnatural and contrary to Christianity and the Pope is right in his assessment, those that want to joint the Christian faith must renounce this behaviours, to abstain from such practices, there are not many of these individuals in the general population and in the Christian Churches none, the Lord is not running for the presidency, if they don’t repent and change they are out, excommunicate, out of Christianity , the Apostle Paul makes it even clearer, Christian Churches are organised in accordance to his epistles “knowing the righteous order of God, that those practicing such things are worthy of death, not only do them, but have pleasure in those practicing them
What is this Christianity that you mention? What is it based on? Is this some kind of scripture as seen through the queer eyes interpretations? Are you preaching to me this new gospel?:areyoucra

emiliano

SO when a man has anal with a woman it's not harmful, but when two man do it it is.....how does that make sense. It's the same thing going in the some hole. Plus last time a read(which is awhile ago so don't quote me), men can take more up there then women, it's different.....:run:

Those are worst off, add to them a curse Rom 1:26 For this cause, God gave them up to dishonorable affections. For even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature.
You get lesbians and Homosexuals Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another; males with males working out shamefulness, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.
By the way they’ll be only toes down and they'll both be looking toward hell.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Hooray! The man has got it right.

Homosexual acts, adultery, fornication, and everything inbetween is exactly still what it was years ago...WRONG.

Eating shrimp and wearing mixed fabrics were also wrong, and yet rape and slavery were totally acceptable biblically. The primitive superstition of ancient savages should have no bearing on right and wrong in today's civilized world.

And he also has it right when he says that these things destroy us as a race because it fans moral decay.
How, exactly? That's the thing you people have repeatedly failed to explain.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Straight religious marriage has nothing to do with queer civil marriage. EDIT: If you really want to obey your Bible, doesn't that passage prove you should focus your energies on banning divorce?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Those are worst off, add to them a curse Rom 1:26 For this cause, God gave them up to dishonorable affections. For even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature.
You get lesbians and Homosexuals Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another; males with males working out shamefulness, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.
By the way they’ll be only toes down and they'll both be looking toward hell.

I don't care what your damn Holy book or god says.

Last edited:

emiliano

Eating shrimp and wearing mixed fabrics were also wrong, and yet rape and slavery were totally acceptable biblically. The primitive superstition of ancient savages should have no bearing on right and wrong in today's civilized world.

These are commandments for the ancient Israelites to live by in the land of Canaan and are part of their covenant, Christian are in a new covenant, the covenant of Grace (unmerited favour, mercy, God’s Mercy)
How, exactly? That's the thing you people have repeatedly failed to explain

I think that he meditated on the case of the ancient Spartans. As he is said to be a student of Saint Augustine a neo-platonic philosopher. At one stage this great worriors were not procreating as they preferred young boys to women

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Ok. I don't give a hoot for yours, unnatural and bizarre behaviour are not my thing anyways, so hasta la vista baby!

My gods are of Nature if you ever take the time took learn about people instead of being rude and damning them. And homosexuality is a part of nature and has been shown many times over and over and over again. But I can see you don't what to peek out of you little box and learn anything.

emiliano

Straight religious marriage has nothing to do with queer civil marriage. EDIT: If you really want to obey your Bible, doesn't that passage prove you should focus your energies on banning divorce?

You are not following, the discussion here are about what the Pope instructed his people to do, to prioritise, what is in the first order of thing, if you care to read the discourse you’ll see that the issue of divorce is addressed to in the most firm terms “Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate”
Christians must not divorce, and when selecting a life’s companion they must seek God’s guidance. Is there any denomination that does opposes divorce more than the RCC?

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
And homosexuality is a part of nature and has been shown many times over and over and over again. But I can see you don't what to peek out of you little box and learn anything.
Hardly a convincing arguement for the opponent you face at hand ;)... many behaviors exist in the "natural" world that in no way equate to supprotable behaviors by humans...

Besides that fact that from an evangelical(from what I understood when I was a protestant) mindset, all of creation is corrupt, so nothing in the "natural" world would necessarily correlate to an evangelical definition of the word "natural". For example, the natural order is peace, not violence, yet "nature" is very violent.

emiliano

My gods are of Nature if you ever take the time took learn about people instead of being rude and damning them. And homosexuality is a part of nature and has been shown many times over and over and over again. But I can see you don't what to peek out of you little box and learn anything.

I don’t give a hoot about your gods and sexual degenerations, I’ll pass on that. But it good to know that those affected by it can join you in your merry ways, I don’t think much of you or them.
I am not interested, Natural?

Status
Not open for further replies.