• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Possessions

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Staff member
Premium Member
Barring any discussion in regards to whether or not this is possible or safe, how is being possessed AT ALL something a LHP-er would want? How is literal complete submission to an outside entity compatible with left-hand path ideals? To me it seems completely opposite. Rather than playing games with spirits and feeling possessed or whatever, why not actually dig deeper into yourself and find what you need?

It's not LHP, nor is it opposite, I put it in LHP category because this is where ritual discussions are commonly held in the forum, I could've put it under "Magic" but meh.

Just remember that when you share your body with a dark spirit then you're also sharing it with everyone else that spirit has been with. Use protection. :D

:D