• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post the funniest videos you have ever seen.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Aside from this being a video of me singing, which is somewhat funny by itself there is also a pretty funny exchange between me and some random idiot in the comments. That is, if you think making trolls look stupid is funny anyway.

[youtube]58PlSfPVJg0[/youtube]
Anytime Gil goes away.wmv - YouTube

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Not to crap on your amazing singing performance, but this had me wiping tears from my eyes and sending it to all my cat loving friends.

Haha, yeah they have a lot of vids of Maru and boxes on Youtube. He's such a great stereotypical cat. All indignation and stubbornness.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I literally can't watch this without laughing. I think it's the clapping that does me in every time. :D
My ears started bleeding at 1:16... and to think this was a big hit when the original came out. No wonder my generation dosed itself with copious quantities of drugs to get over the trauma.