• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
IMG_20240820_165744.jpg
Yudhi behind me, showing off his new toy.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Wow, I didn't even realize I had those. Lol.
Nice. Mine arms aint that big but I'm pretty strong for my size. Picking up kids will do that. Lol that reminds me of my reaction when I figured out I have abs. it was pretty funny I took a photo of me shirtless one time sent it to a guy and his first reaction was: You have abs?

I told him no just looks like it from certain angles. He said shhh let me keep imagining you with abs. Lol. But now I think he's right I just didn't want to admit it at the time cuz it makes it sound like im bragging especially since I haven't worked out to get them i just pick up kids a lot and walk constantly. So I reasoned I couldn't have abs. But my own eyes tell me otherwise.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I was at the gym today and one of the instructors is in her early 50s. She said, "Today is Fry Day so I am going to fry my arms till I can see a streak on the upper arm!" I said, "I see one!" and she said, "Good, I know what shirt I am going to change into when I get home!"

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Nice. Mine arms aint that big but I'm pretty strong for my size. Picking up kids will do that. Lol that reminds me of my reaction when I figured out I have abs. it was pretty funny I took a photo of me shirtless one time sent it to a guy and his first reaction was: You have abs?

I told him no just looks like it from certain angles. He said shhh let me keep imagining you with abs. Lol. But now I think he's right I just didn't want to admit it at the time cuz it makes it sound like im bragging especially since I haven't worked out to get and i just pick up kids a lot and walk constantly. So I reasoned I couldn't have abs. But my own eyes tell me otherwise.
Yeah, I was afraid I'd come off as bragging but that's not what I meant. I was honestly surprised. I have lost a lot of weight, too. I figured I was strong but that's not how I usually think of myself. I have hated my body and viewed it negatively for most of my life but I actually feel proud of it now. I actually took that pic because of the thread about aging. It made me curious. Lol.

I guess the moral of the thr story is that you can always improve your health and fitness, and everything doesn't fall apart when you hit your 30s.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Yeah, I was afraid I'd come off as bragging but that's not what I meant. I was honestly surprised. I have lost a lot of weight, too. I figured I was strong but that's not how I usually think of myself. I have hated my body and viewed it negatively for most of my life but I actually feel proud of it now. I actually took that pic because of the thread about aging. It made me curious. Lol.

I guess the moral of the thr story is that you can always improve your health and fitness, and everything doesn't fall apart when you hit your 30s.
Things didn't really begin falling apart on me till I was in my fifties, thankfully. Maybe you can look forward to that.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Things didn't really begin falling apart on me till I was in my fifties, thankfully. Maybe you can look forward to that.
Watch, I'll stay in decent health for the rest of my life, live into my 100s and be pissed that I won't just die. :grinning: It would be the ultimate irony since I've spent much of my life wanting to die. So I figure life will do something like that to me as a joke. (That would be far outliving my family members.)