• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamiB.

jimmie2.jpg

jimmie.jpg

Two fairly recent pictures of me.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
The most recent picture of myself I could find. . . .

My Kung Fu is stronger than yours Wong Fei Hung

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
100_0016.jpg
My 18th Birthday Party

IMG_0314.jpg
Me acting stupid... (haha, acting?)

IMG_0182.jpg
Me and my best friend! *smiles* She's so pretty... what a jerk... *smiles* I'm kidding

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I just wanted to comment that there are such beautiful people here...both inside and out. :)

These are my little elves...

And here's my big head. :)

The Black Whirlwind

i dont know why, master of the open palm, but you remind me of minister shang in jade empire (rpg for xbox).

this is me, the black whirlwind.

3.jpg

Todd

Rajun Cajun
Here's a pic of the car I'm working on (1969 Plymouth Satellite). When I bought it two years ago it was pretty trashed (it had been in a wreck, and the drivers door and fender were destroyed). Looks a lot better now, although I need to paint it instead of the primer that is currently on it. This is my hobby other than working on websites.

plymouth.JPG

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
Todd said:
Here's a pic of the car I'm working on (1969 Plymouth Satellite). When I bought it two years ago it was pretty trashed (it had been in a wreck, and the drivers door and fender were destroyed). Looks a lot better now, although I need to paint it instead of the primer that is currently on it. This is my hobby other than working on websites.

plymouth.JPG
Want to buy a 1962 Mercury Comet?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
FeathersinHair said:
I think he's darn handsome!
hmmmm, you missed the "tall, dark and" bit :biglaugh:

i had to get fluffy to change the pic's settings etc to make it fit, because im clueless with technology :eek:

my hairs longer now though, and more blue :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.