• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Ceridwen. No, this photo hasn't been doctored--she really does look that good. :D

Oh and please forgive my haircut....and how pale we look (her mom's camera's flash nearly blinded us both)! :biglaugh:

Attachments

• me and ceridbig.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,425

SoulTYPE

This is Erene

249114.jpg

robtex

Veteran Member
pic 5 yrs old got to find newer one to shrink down but i look about the same

Attachments

• robert---1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,455

Runt

Wow... I actually found a somewhat GOOD picture of me... o_O

Ok, obviously I don't normally look like this. This is me at my senior prom...

Attachments

• moi2.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,428

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Since carrdero posted a pic of my blurry face and he has suggested I not post any pics of us, here is us...:biglaugh:
patrizza4a.jpg

Riz02.jpg
And yes...I know..I have a flat nose. carrdero tries to play the game of.."Got your nose...Ooops You don't have a nose."

Solly

Fides Quærens Intellectum
I have more hair now, although this was only a few months ago. But that is my minister's haircut, and now I am not a minister, so i am going hippy.

asolomon2.jpg

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
You won't believe this... but I can't find any where I am NOT in a wet or drysuit! :D

Attachments

• Pete_BlueSpring_200.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 904

cardero

Citizen Mod
An embarassing picture of me at 17 that mrscarrdero dared me to post (they do not make hair like that anymore). It seems that I was runner-up of the Jeff Lynne (of ELO fame) look-a-like contest.

pat17.jpg

Master Vigil

Here's some more of me....

The first one is of me just sitting there getting ready to teach. I am wearing my dobok (martial arts uniform) so thats why it looks funny.
The second one is me playing with my dog Logan. He is half malamute, half collie. Beautiful dog!!! (that was when he was small :))
The third is me with my other dog Jesse. He is just a little terrier mutt. And SO CUTE!!!!!!

Attachments

• meuniform.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 679
  • meandlogan.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 621
  • jesse and dan2.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 638
Status
Not open for further replies.