• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
hehe, I don't know if I should thank you for that. See, I'm not that "showee" type of person. ;)

Even in class, you would see me not talking alot to other people, I'm a shy type.
Lawrence, what time is it over in the Phillipines? Shouldn't you be in bed?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's 1 in the afternoon. Why should I sleep:D
Wow! You're really ahead of the U.S., aren't you? For some reason, I was thinking it was probably around 3:00 or 4:00 A.M. there. You're almost a half a day ahead of where I am. It's still Friday here, and you're halfway through Saturday. Okay, maybe it's me who needs to go to bed. :eek:

Renji

Wow! You're really ahead of the U.S., aren't you? For some reason, I was thinking it was probably around 3:00 or 4:00 A.M. there. You're almost a half a day ahead of where I am. It's still Friday here, and you're halfway through Saturday. Okay, maybe it's me who needs to go to bed. :eek:

hehe, go ahead grandma, you should have enough sleep. Sleeping too late is bad for your health;)

Renji

Well, i already removed my present pic here. So what I can say is that "Blessed are those who have seen me." hehe

.lava

Veteran Member
What are you laughing at, 'mom' .lava?:D

oh nothing, son. just listen to your grandma and send your pictures. you know we are like family here and we promise it is not going to hurt. so make grandma happy, send recent pics

preferably without tshirt hahaha

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I may have posted this a long time ago, but if so, please forgive me. My daughter took this one of me and her brand new baby Madison. Madison became critically ill right after birth, when her heart and lungs for some reason didn't synchronize their activities (something to do with an underdeveloped heart valve), and she was given only a 30 percent chance of survival. We were not able to even touch her, let alone hold her, for about a week, because the stimulation of touch made her heart race, and could cause her to have a stroke.

This is the first time I got to hold her:

She is three years old now and doing great. My daughter is pregnant again, and she is having some tests run next week to see if this baby has the same issue. If so, she will deliver in Portsmouth, where they have the facilities necessary to take care of this sort of thing.

Circle_One

75998_455823772442_504212442_5973325_398322_n.jpg

New bangs. Cut them last night. :)

A

angellous_evangellous

Best pic ever!

I may have posted this a long time ago, but if so, please forgive me. My daughter took this one of me and her brand new baby Madison. Madison became critically ill right after birth, when her heart and lungs for some reason didn't synchronize their activities (something to do with an underdeveloped heart valve), and she was given only a 30 percent chance of survival. We were not able to even touch her, let alone hold her, for about a week, because the stimulation of touch made her heart race, and could cause her to have a stroke.

This is the first time I got to hold her:

She is three years old now and doing great. My daughter is pregnant again, and she is having some tests run next week to see if this baby has the same issue. If so, she will deliver in Portsmouth, where they have the facilities necessary to take care of this sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.